Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What type of idiot are you?

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Question What type of idiot are you?

Fill out the quiz and challenge your so-called intelligence.

http://home.att.net/~slugbutter/moi/idiotquiz.htm

You are a Philosopher!

Hmmmm... You're an idiot because you constantly think about the meaning of life, and why exactly we're all here. You more than likely have thought up a complex explanation, but most people think you're wrong (and you probably are).

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What type of idiot are you?

You are a Politician!

It's debatable, but you're an idiot because you attempt to make extremely important decisions, but almost always make things ten times worse! Even so, you tend to be in the know on how to pick up some hot *censored*.
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmmm... You're an idiot because you constantly think about the meaning of life, and why exactly we're all here. You more than likely have thought up a complex explanation, but most people think you're wrong (and you probably are).

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

LAZY BUM Yawn... You're an idiot because all you ever do is lay around the house and watch television while getting fat. On the bright side, you've got all of North America right up there with you! Except maybe Mexico.
    oh well
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Yawn... You're an idiot because all you ever do is lay around the house and watch television while getting fat. On the bright side, you've got all of North America right up there with you! Except maybe Mexico.

o~Piggy-san~o

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

You are a Philosopher!

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

Yawn... You're an idiot because all you ever do is lay around the house and watch television while getting fat. On the bright side, you've got all of North America right up there with you! Except maybe Mexico.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

You are a Philosopher!

I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast