Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What would you be?

Otaku Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What would you be?

Somthing that fles like a crow or raven yeah *evil grin*kato...kato..kato kato kato kato kato kato!!!!!!!!!

I am a sage....the light of elements

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I would want to be reincarnated as one of those deer in Nara. They are so adorable, and they are said to be messengers of Shinto gods or something like that ^_^ Also, they get fed food by the people who visit lol
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

As a thing or animal? Well, I'd be reincarnated as a super robot on earth, sometime far in the future, during which time man has fallen under superior intelligence generated by man's own metal creation! But I'm made of not metal, but synthetically created diamond, or zhiamond! It's four times stronger than real diamond, and it composes 90% of my structure. Yes!

With thought patterns and reasoning that of a super computer, my fellow Subheroidians march across earth, terminating all bio organisms, and the only hope for the remaining earthlings is to reach Galdaria X-6 4, a super magnetic electric pulse generator! The most advanced of its kind, the Galdaria X-6 4 SMELP-G was launched into space in the year 4000T.3. The super robots soon took control of earths weapons systems, and shot the Galdaria X-6 4 SMELP-G out of the sky, but, unknown to them, it is still operational!

The Galdaria X-6 4 SMELP-G still emits some electrical fields, which scramble the robots electrical thought patterns when they venture too close to it, completely veiling its own existence to all non-bio organic organisms.

Will the humans be able to brake through the robot barricades? Will they survive the enemy barrage? Will the robots destroy the Galdaria X-6 4 SMELP-G before the humans can reach it? Is earth doomed to be run by mechanical beings?

..:::SUHBEROID DOMINATION:::..

Find out this spring in theaters near you. 10/10/06.

...What were we talking about?

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Newbie Chiel may be famous one day Chiel may be famous one day Chiel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru
    I would want to be reincarnated as one of those deer in Nara. They are so adorable, and they are said to be messengers of Shinto gods or something like that ^_^ Also, they get fed food by the people who visit lol
    Uhm, I agree! The tame deer of Nara is adorable!

thanks to ryoko-chan and pam-chan! love you!

Newbie masterzach may be famous one day masterzach may be famous one day masterzach's Avatar
    Thanks

i would have to say either a tiger because its my mascot of my school or a bob cat because the are the best animal to play with when they a cubs ;p

thnx saz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2