Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What are your feelings on cliques? ex. goths, preps, geeks, etc.

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are your feelings on cliques? ex. goths, preps, geeks, etc.

i hate labels,they make no sense.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

most people hate lables
    my self i think labels are a way of self defenition you know
    how you define yourself as a person its all in how you look at it
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by setsuna mudo1617
    i hate labels,they make no sense.
    why don't they make sense??

my friends call me goth cause I dress a Lil "dark" but I consider myself a rocker(rene nene ne) and labels are good and bad
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

labels can be good and bad... mostly bad.... I dont know what would I be but according to the always helpful wikipedia Ill be something between a graver(dark raver) and a cyber kid(hacker raver maybe?)
    just check it here >>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raver <<<
    if u would like to see labes in another way... in a way it is what separates u and makes u unique from the rest of the human population.... but thats the positive way of seing it... besides that..... labes suck...
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Newbie Fallowsword may be famous one day Fallowsword may be famous one day Fallowsword's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, im new here and this is my first official post! w00t.

And i know this may seem pretty naive but my high school doesn’t really have cliques, much at all. I go to an all girls so that may be a difference. Perhaps people identify themselves in a clique to get attention from people who are interested in the same stuff, usually the opposite sex. ( does that make sense? )

Im not really in one at all. I guess im friends with a variety of people from different groups and im one of those random people who like anime and game cube and stuff... @_@
    If i were to classify the cliques at my school there would be..
    the mostly attractive girls, some not-so but were friends before high school and a few hanger-ons
    The Musos who like indy and soft rock and like to think they are trendsetters, random groups and ect..

Sorry for all the goths but there are no goths at my school, only 1 emo. *tear

Newbie susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

hey, it's okay that there are no goths at ur school, i mean, goths like to kno that we are a diffrent not really scarce but yet not the majority. also, im okay wit labels but they do cause a lot of problems in the world

Newbie Fallowsword may be famous one day Fallowsword may be famous one day Fallowsword's Avatar
    Thanks

well i wish there was some variety at my school, like goths and emos.

im one of only 4 girls in the whole school who actually know/like what anime is lol.
    there are not even any different cultures. Just Lebanese, Italian and Anglo-Saxon not even asian background or anything. Its pretty secular in that way, and then everyone gets pretty narrowminded.
    The Dark ages were caused by the lack of chocolate Bon Bon goodness YA'hUh

Newbie susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

wow, at my school we have:goths, skaterz, punks, preps, norms, geeks, nerds, jocks, cheerleaders, the teachers pets, and the people who really dont have a clique. we also have:asians, mexicans, puerto ricans, people from chile, people from rite here in the good ole usa, blacks, whites, canadians, etc. i dunno, but i had to leave that school b/c we moved so i dunno wat the new skool gonna be like. newayz goths and emos are awesome, prolly my fave clique

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast