Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What are your feelings on cliques? ex. goths, preps, geeks, etc.

Newbie PartOfTheDEAD may be famous one day PartOfTheDEAD may be famous one day PartOfTheDEAD's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are your feelings on cliques? ex. goths, preps, geeks, etc.

..humm... this is a hard one... i think cliques are bad in some ways like how you r judged and labeled and picked on because you are in that group.. but cliques are good if you want to stand out you know what i mean? but personally i don't like them.. i prefer no judging i've been judged to many times and it has broken up some good friendships.. i like everyone getting along no matter what the shape size race or what they wear....
    HAIL To Pyro_Psyco
    Who Made This Awesome Sig
    1st Females to Join the Noobie Clan

Newbie susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

yay, go p.o.t.d., u see that's what im saying im friends with whoever but cliques r sorta needed so some people feel like they fit in

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g.
    labels suck .
    I agree. This is an ignorant way to see the world. Everyone is different, and everyone deserves to be treated without prejudice, based on their friends, clothes, mannerism, etc.

o~Piggy-san~o

Newbie susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

yes, but u see without labels some people would not know how to survive, it helps them feel wanted or sumtin

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by susan_thegothgirl
    yes, but u see without labels some people would not know how to survive, it helps them feel wanted or sumtin
    Yes, I do not deny this truth, hence the existence of labels. I was simply stating that I wish for a Utopian Society. ^_^.

o~Piggy-san~o

Thanks

i do too, i think everyone does but until that day i guess we will all have to put up with labels

Newbie Casben may be famous one day Casben may be famous one day Casben's Avatar
    Thanks

Labels are stupid and annoying, but there are never goning to go away because people will always judge other people based on what they see! And unless you want everyone to wear really loose suits that are the same and all get shaved you will never get rid of them!

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

utopian society is boring, i would prefer labels, makes the world way more interesting. Nahh, i like being different, and i like say **** you to society

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast