Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: What are your feelings on cliques? ex. goths, preps, geeks, etc.

Newbie susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are your feelings on cliques? ex. goths, preps, geeks, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Casben
    Labels are stupid and annoying, but there are never goning to go away because people will always judge other people based on what they see! And unless you want everyone to wear really loose suits that are the same and all get shaved you will never get rid of them!
    so casben u suggest we all become monks, i dont think i would like it, but then again it would help. then again, labels help people stand out in the world.

Newbie Casben may be famous one day Casben may be famous one day Casben's Avatar
    Thanks

Not quite, what I mean is that, that is what we would need to do to get rid of labels! But I like diversity!

Newbie susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

maybe we should think of another way of get rid of labels, apprently most people hate them, why do we put up with them?, it would be a whole lot easier to just be different and not have to have a name for it

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't say I even labeled to a group. Reason because I was like a mix of all of them. I was more like an UFO (outsider) because of such. I got along with almost everybody
    Last edited by HieisLove; Jul 17, 2006 at 01:43 PM.
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Thanks

yea, there are many people like that, that dont really have a label or a clique

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah and its good because you really don't have worry about much. Im glad of what and who I am and I such wouldn't like to be labled.
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Thanks

i labled myself, so nobody ever really labeled me. everyone sorta backed off when i said i was goth then i chose my friends

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5