Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: what's the funniest thing that's ever happened to you?

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

what's the funniest thing that's ever happened to you?

okay people everyone has their embarrasing moments once in a while...I want to know what's the worst, most embarrasing incident that's happened to you. I know I have had several funny experiences like well.....I fell of the roof of my house and a brick landed on my head...not kidding..it hurt alot...also I was once walking to class with my friend and we had to go to the second floor of our school (it's got five) and there were so many ppl pushing my friend tripped and tried to grab ahold of something so she grabbed me and down we went along with twenty other people...it was more embarrasing for her cuz she pulled down this guy's pants while she was trying to grab ahold of something...also when I was like in 7th grade or sumthing I slam against this pole cuz I was looking on another direction and didn't notice it in front of me...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what's the funniest thing that's ever happened to you?

One time I was at a county fair with my cousins and we were playing this dart game. The target was this humungous square that if you weren't able to hit it then your aiming was probably impaired. My cousins were winning tons of prizes so I decided I would give it a try. It seemed so easy a little toddler could do it. Well, I tried and I failed. It was so embarrassing because the target was so huge and I shot like three darts and I missed everytime. Finally the girl behind the counter felt sorry for me and gave me a stuffed animal anyway.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel
    One time I was at a county fair with my cousins and we were playing this dart game. The target was this humungous square that if you weren't able to hit it then your aiming was probably impaired. My cousins were winning tons of prizes so I decided I would give it a try. It seemed so easy a little toddler could do it. Well, I tried and I failed. It was so embarrassing because the target was so huge and I shot like three darts and I missed everytime. Finally the girl behind the counter felt sorry for me and gave me a stuffed animal anyway.
    hehe that sucks...there was also this time when I was like 8 years old (and I didn't know how to swim) where me and my sisters and cousins went swimming at the hotel where they were staying at and I was really scared of drowning and well I slipped and fell in the deep end of the pool but I managed to float but my cousin got freaked out cuz she knew I was afraid of drowning so she yell I'll save u but ended up being stucked in the deep end and she got scared and was dunking my head under the water...she used me as a raft...how crazy is that? she was supposed to save me......she actually got on top of me and was saying she was afraid to drown while me...yea me still underwater...was drowning for realz... that was kinda scary I guess...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's see try this: I got annoyed at one of my classmates and gave him the verbal whipping of his life. Saying stuff abt his hair, clothes face but I restricted myself to not going into the family.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

Well this isn't really that much of an embarrasin moment for me but I felt like s*** afterwards.
    My friends christian so he prays b4 he sits down to a meal. I'm not religious, so the thought didn't slip my mind at the time. He had his head down and I thought he was just tired. I was a bit hypo on the day, so I startin pokin and nudgin him and askin why he wasn't eatin. Only 2 realise he was prayin, he didnt blame me but I was really embarrassed.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

what's the funniest thing that's ever happened to you?
    I know I'm not answering the exact question, but the funniest thing related to me is when by father beats the living **** out of me, because he's very happy then. That's unfortunately one of the few cases of me being useful to anyone.

Otaku DogDemon may be famous one day DogDemon may be famous one day DogDemon's Avatar
    Thanks

Funniest? Well...once me and my class went to a swimming center and there was a footing what was about 3 - 5 meters high. When i jumped down from there head first my swimming trunks came off .Man that was so ******* embarassing...in front of all those ppl...

Finding God is not peaceful.
    Searching God isn`t peaceful.
    The thought that God exists is peaceful enough.
    Believe!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

okay...once in camp, we all ganged up and pushed one of the counselors into the pool and then started throwing random items from the deck at him. someone threw in my towel, i jump in only to realize that i am still wearing my only dry shirt. needless to say, it took me quite a while to get dry...
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast