Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What's your inner power?

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your inner power?

Happiness- Your inner power is Happiness! You are very alive, very bubbly. No one cant not smile in your presence. You love to throw parties, and are the very life of the widely known event, dancing with all the boys, laughing with your mates and just generally having an awesome time. Youre probably have lots, and LOTS of friends, no doubt all over the world, because everyone just loves your carefree, cant-get-me-down nature. You love to have fun, and your friends mean everything to you. Some people may dislike you for your apparent popularity, but dont let them get to you. You are generally content with your life, and live in the moment. You dont really concern yourself with the future, because you know with your great, happy personality, youll be fine. And you no doubt will be! Keep up the positive attitude, the world needs more people like you.
    Boy/Girl who will sweep you off your feet: Someone whos just as cheerful as you!
    Your stone/jewel: Aquamarine
    Your power: Laughter/Joy. Able to make the saddest person have a smile brought to their face, and light back into their eyes.
    Your element: Light
    A quote that applies to you: Never give up, for around the next corner, your life might change forever
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Creativity- Your inner power is Creativity! Any of The Arts-music, dance, pure art, drama, creative writing-are your passion. You love the way you can control what happens to you and your life while you participate in any of The Arts, and you can push your emotions aside when you do so. You at times can feel very depressed and alone, and yet it only further fuels your love for your art. Life to you can often seem bitter and cruel, a world of darkness with only a few tiny flares of light, stretched out far in between one another. In a way youre confused with what you want in your life, and find it hard to trust people. Because of this people of the outside world see you as cold and uncaring, yet those who befriend you love you a lot, and know you are only very lonely and hurting. Boys are intrigued by your mysterious mask, and one day, one of them will reach passed your barriers and care for you the way you so desperately want to be cared for. Dont let the popular people get you down; you are a wonderful person, and without the creativity you bring the world, it would be a very boring place. Love yourself for who you are, for you are very special.
    Boy/Girl who will sweep you off your feet: A sweet, sensitive man/woman. The guy/girl who understands your need for being alone sometimes. Yet also someone who would do anything to protect you for being hurt, even if it means giving up their life.
    Your stone: Jade
    Your power: Dreaming/Imagination
    Your element: Dream
    A quote that applies to you: Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky.

I like how mine came out I think it fits my really well lol
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Empathy- Your inner power is Empathy! This means that you have a talent for identifying others emotions, often by simply glancing at them. You are EXTREMELY shy and quiet. People sometimes dont notice youre around and seem surprised to find out you even exist in a big class. Youre the often silent, goody two shoes, and few get passed the walls youve built up to stop yourself being hurt, as you no doubt have been in the past. Not everyone understands you, in fact some think that youre a snob or worse because you rarely participate in group activities. Youre extremely sensitive, even the least harsh of words can hurt you. Only your very few, closest friends who have earned your hard-to-get trust know who you really are inside; a sweet, gentle young woman who is lonely and so desperately needing friends to support you. You can get very depressed and not always know why, despite your power of empathy, as it seems to only work for people outside you. Your friends always turn to you when they need advice or comforting, and in some way you need to give that helpit makes you feel better in return to know that youve helped out your friends. Despite your cold, impassive exterior and high, seemingly unbreachable walls, inside you are really a great, intelligent person, full of compassion and love, if only people would dare take a chance and try to get through your tough shell. Never let others get you down, or change you. You are very special the way you areeven if you dont have fifty thousand friends, you are just as, if not more extraordinary than everyone else. Reach for the stars, because I dont doubt youll catch hold of them.
    Boy/Girl who will sweep you off your feet: A sweet, shy and romantic man/woman. The kind of guy/woman you know will never, ever hurt you, and will love you for ever. The kind of person who believes in true love, and soul mates.
    Your stone: Blue Topaz
    Your power: Healing. Emotionally, physically, or spiritually, you heal people with your words, your actions and presence. Youre the one that the little children are always drawn to, because they know youll never let anything hurt them.
    Your element: Clairvoyance (The power to see objects or events that cannot be perceived by the normal five senses.)
    A quote that applies to you: "True beauty shines from the soul and warms the world with its kindness, compassion , and integrity."

lycanboy

Understanding- Your inner power is Understanding! Lifes many mysteries have become your ultimate goal to work out. You are neither a good or bad person, just very neutral, very stable. You look down on nothing or anyone, merely observe their point of view and make no judgments. You can be seen as very shadowy and uncertain in what you believe in to an outsider, but this isnt always true. You simply dont flaunt your views around. You have a few, close friends who rely on you, and love you for the way your never scorn for the way they live their lives. You are very caring and would make a great father, seeing you always try to help those who come to you for your aid. You are extremely hard to anger, and yet when you are, your forgiveness is hard to gain. You are loyal, secretive, very quiet and often impassive, with few able to break around the wall that you built to protect yourself. Not everyone acknowledges you even exist, but you dont really care. As long as you have your close friends by your side, you are right to go. Although they might not voice it, many people long to have your ability to accept change as well as what cant be changed. Dont ever let others bring you down, because you are truly special, and those who have the courage to venture passed your walls of silence will only regret not having tried to befriend you sooner. Boy/Girl who will sweep you off your feet: The mysterious boy/girl. The one who no one knows much about. You are attracted to him/her by the secrecy around him/her, and he/she loves how stable and unjudging you are. Your stone/jewel: Sapphire Your power: Life. The ability to bring those who have died back to life, as well as bring life back into those who have lost all hope. Your element: Lunar A quote that applies to you: "Do not be 'against' anything. Being 'against' weakens you. Be 'for' what you want. Being 'for' empowers you."

I dont see y guys cant answer this aswell!

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

We can.I did.But some made sence but it ahh don't have that many chosens for us.I took it.And I like it and HATE IT!!!!!!!!!I want Air power but instll got.Wait I show u.Oh and i am taking i again there was like 6 question that have two answers i want but could only chosen one.

Courage- Your inner power is Courage! You love being a complete dare devil. Bungee jumping, sky diving, you name it, you just love the adrenalin rush you get. You crave the freedom you feel when you go about doing anything thats simply just wild and wacky. Youre the one who talks all your friends into your latest crazy idea, and the one who jokes around with them while youre waiting for your immunisation needle to get their minds off it. You known for being outgoing, and you always stand up for your friends if someone is trying to hurt them, physically, verbally, mentally, it doesnt matter to you. But NO ONE messes with your buddies. You are very loyal and optimistic, and can cheer anyone up with your (not always children friendly) jokes. You constantly need new challenges in life, as you get bored extremely easily. Teachers may find you frustrating because you probably muck around in class, but everyone else finds you humorous and admire your daringness and self confidence. You love attention, and parties are right up your ally. You go men! You cant wait to get out in the world, and enjoy yourself to the max. So get going!
    Boy/Girl who will sweep you off your feet: The fiery, happy go lucky guy/girl. Someone who is always up for a challenge, and is the one whos arm in arm with you when you announce your next crazy endeavour, right along beside you in convincing all your friends.
    Your stone: Bloodstone
    Your power: Valour. Your morals and bravery are the things that will get you everywhere in life. In the world needed a warrior to protect, theyd turn to you.
    Your element: Fire
    A quote that applies to you: "Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all."

But i still like it.I am a warrior. Now i can go and kill some dragons XD
    Last edited by Jon f; Jun 10, 2006 at 07:01 PM.
    Perfection is dull

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Sensitivity- Your inner power is Sensitivity! You are true to your heart, and probably a hopeless romantic. Everyone loves you for your gentle ways and kind words, and you are brilliant with animals and young children. Youre very sweet and caring, and you have friends who love you, who are always there to support you and hold you when your fragile heart is broken. You are most likely often found daydreaming about your life and your future, and you have a talent for dealing with kids, all of which adore you, even if youve only been around them for five minutes. Youre the one your friends turn to when they need a shoulder to cry on, and a kind word to get them smiling again. You are shy, lovable, compassionate, and seek to make the world a better place. You will go far in life for sure. You go girl!
    Boy/Girl who will sweep you off your feet: The romantic, sweet guy/girl that every girl dreams of at some stage in their life. You just love the way he/she treats you as you are the most precious, important girl in the world, and the way you know hell/shell never cheat on you.
    Your stone/jewel: Calcite
    Your power: Love. You can make the most revengeful person mellow, and have a talent for being a brilliant match maker.
    Your element: Earth
    A quote that applies to you: "When you step to the ledge of all the light you have left, and you take that first step into the darkness of the unknown, you might believe one of two things will happen. There will be something solid for you step upon, or you will learn how to fly."
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

I know I should take the quiz..but...I have my own inner power.

My inner power is....Super Lazy Power. I am very lazy, and will think of smart ideas to make my life lazier. . .

o~Piggy-san~o

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

I know of a few.Workout mondays 6-8pm and then on Tuesdays 7-9Am and 6-8PM.And Wesenday day off since is church day,so relax because u got work out torrow.Thursday same as tuesday 7-9AM and 6-8PM but later u have to go for a run around 9 or 10{which ever u like}that run outside or on a machine or just walk,As long as u do 5 miles and then Friday 7-9am and u got the weekend free with dates plan and poeple and kids u got to help.And u start all over again.Hmm,Wait this is my stuff.Hmm no wonder it seem like i seen it before.Oh well but hack it does help no time to worry about other things and time flys.

Better go to sleep is late and got to workout at 7.But for real, u have to go out and run a few laps.Not trying to be mean or anything but most still health.If u hate running as much as i hate{I hate running but only if it is dark or raining}go swimming or just go outside and walk to the mall or some store close and back.

Shot i am way of topic.Ok does anybody have an accont in that wedsite because i want to send a messege to the girl that made the quiz to see if she can make one for guys.
    Perfection is dull

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast