Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: who cares about me?

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

who cares about me?

if i were to die,who would grieve over me?
    tell me why,im alittle depressed right now.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: who cares about me?

me because youre a good freind and you try to help everybody with thier problems

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

IF YOU DIE I'LL BE JOINING YOU!!!!!!!!! I CARE THAT MUCH ABOUT BIG BROTHER!!!! *hugs you in tears*
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

i do. i care about you. alot.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by setsuna mudo1617
    if i were to die,who would grieve over me?
    tell me why,im alittle depressed right now.
    You know what! You caught me on a bad day, and this whole week I've stop tons from dying, but you know what! I just can't do it today. I can't

I have one thing to say to you.

You truly don't care what I think, because If I told you not too. You would. Making me feel low because I couldn't stop you. I won't put myself though that!

You have to do what you think its best.

But I will let you know. I care, and I will mess you when your gone, because I have to know. Is it to late?
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

every drop of blood, every drop of tear, every bit sweat...IF YOU DONT LIVE FOR SOMETHING YOU'LL DIE FOR NOTHING...Alot of people will grieve over you, im guessing family and friends...dont think of yourself to be low...i hoep your not faking it too or something....just stay cool, stick with friends
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K
    You know what! You caught me on a bad day, and this whole week I've stop tons from dying, but you know what! I just can't do it today. I can't

I have one thing to say to you.

You truly don't care what I think, because If I told you not too. You would. Making me feel low because I couldn't stop you. I won't put myself though that!

You have to do what you think its best.

But I will let you know. I care, and I will mess you when your gone, because I have to know. Is it to late?
    Very true, it better not be fake. People like syaing that stuff for attention and i've hit lots of these people online especially online. Just do whats best man. I'm just tireeeedd of talking people out of they're depression
    Last edited by Lord of Chaos; Jul 19, 2006 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I care about my bro!!!!!

Please don't be down!! i am sorry if i was unable to cheer you up Andrew!!

*hugs Setsuna gently*
    Last edited by Sazzy; Jul 19, 2006 at 11:41 AM.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

man wut is this? emo week? look setsuna u r a good friend n many ppl here would be shocked if u did died...i would be coz u're the one who's always here n it would be like having a empty space here

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast