Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who here has a myspace???

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who here has a myspace???

I have a myspace, theres a link in my profile. IT can get a little weird at times but its also cool. I've met a lot of old classmates throught myspace.

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

It's really popular around here... they had to literally block it on our school internet database because so many people were going there during class and in their spare time ^_^;

Me? I don't have one. The site in general runs rather slow on my old computer (and nearly gives it seizures when going on those music and hundreds of graphics and effects-filled ones ^^0), and I dunno, it just seems like a... popularity fad (particularly around here). I'm much more happier with my xanga ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Kedar
    Nope, I do not have it. ^_^ You can get married on that website? How interesting! What are blogs, and what do you do on that website? Sorry, I don't know anything about them. ^_^
    Myspace (and blogging sites in general) are kind of like the Journal feature here in AO - except it's more of a personal webpage you can do more with A blog can the actual weblog site or the entries on the site. I just use my xanga for jotting down little updates of my life, quiz results, and my thoughts in general ^^
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Newbie Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a myspace. Sometimes, it can get a little weird. I've had to block a few people. But I've met a few friends there too! And it's great for keeping in touch with my friends!
    §Myspace§

°Siggy by the wonderful Zaraki Kenpachi°

Newbie ginger3131985 may be famous one day ginger3131985 may be famous one day ginger3131985's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: Who here has a myspace???

I got myspace, I have the same ID on there as I have on here.
    GINGER

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Everyone should have myspace! It's awesome. I got it. It makes it so easy to talk with ur friends.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Newbie Casben may be famous one day Casben may be famous one day Casben's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a bebo not a myspace! I tried to set up a myspace but I kept not getting it for some reason!

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

My sig banner goes to my MySpace.
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie Casben may be famous one day Casben may be famous one day Casben's Avatar
    Thanks

No its not that I cant go to it its that I cant set one up! Ill keep on trying though
    !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast