Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does everyone have to fight? Seriously why?

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Why does everyone have to fight? Seriously why?

It seems that for the past couple of days there has been a bunch of fights here on AO....I am just curious why....Why do we all have to fight? Im not quite sure I dont hate any of you....but I just wish we could all be kind to each other and not fight all the time....but I may be fighting for a useless cause...if anyone can help me help everyone else...then plz lets work together to help those in fights.

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why does everyone have to fight? Seriously why?

Well I seriously dont know how AO started falling apart recently. To be honest I really dont know why. So wat is this some sort of rally for peace or something. Sign me up.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Who knows why people have to fight? Maybe it's because everyone wants to have their beliefs seen and respected. I think if people are just understanding, respectful to others beliefs, don't try to force their own beliefs on others, and frankly don't let anger control them then there would probably be no fights. Unfortunately, that doesn't always happen.

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cerebrum
    Well I seriously dont know how AO started falling apart recently. To be honest I really dont know why. So wat is this some sort of rally for peace or something. Sign me up.
    If u want to make this a peace rally then so be it...All I am saying is just stop the fighting...but yeah if u want to help stop the fighting lets get together and use team work and try to stop the fighting and bring back the love and happiness that AO is popular for.

-------------EDIT----------------

Its quite strange that I for one am rallying for a peaceful effort when all I have done in my swordfighting career is provoke battle, carnage, hate, and chaos....But I want my friends to be peaceful with each other because I take it personally when bad things happen to my friends and good people.....I guess Im just not good for making peace..but I will try and not give up on my friends...but if I fail............then war and hate will be the way I live...through sword fighting and everything.....
    Last edited by Alucard_Spriggan; Apr 11, 2006 at 06:47 AM.

Otaku Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von's Avatar
    Thanks

well fighting is nothing more that ignorence concentraited into a punch..........but i keep my punches locked up inside.............the lock however is weakening I hope i don't concentraite it into a fireball lol

I am a sage....the light of elements

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Where is the application form....? Is this one of the days they will recruit new members....? You can count on me.....
    Last edited by SousukeSagara; May 09, 2006 at 05:37 AM.

Otaku sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto's Avatar
    Thanks

maybe the root of the fights are merely contradictory thoughts or misunderstandings... maybe we just need to be patient with one another... not all of us share the same beliefs or anything... so let's just deal with what is... respect...

They say you can't use oversized signatures here on AO.

Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Thanks

fighting is a useless thing really, the world would be a better place without it, although i would think that it would be boring

awesome sig, thanx aiora

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast