Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Why does everyone have to fight? Seriously why?

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Why does everyone have to fight? Seriously why?

Well if everyone was to all get a long then yeah, things would just be peachy. But really it would get too boring and no one would be improving in anyway.

So people fight just because not everyone is the same, we all disagree on something its just sometimes When people are too stubborn to let things go and keep moaning at things. Then things will really get bad and large fights would breakout.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie XxStormySkyexX may be famous one day XxStormySkyexX may be famous one day XxStormySkyexX's Avatar
    Thanks

Fighting isn't right but then again...sometimes thats the only way one can get ones anger out. Just forgive and forget. I will join any "non fighting" club if you start one, because a fight free zone is much more fun to hang around. Then again, arguments can be fun too, that is if your fighting the argument given and not the people having it.
    Bitch. My picture got deleted.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

this is why i guess they put up a anime military to put an end to the fighting and keep peace here once more

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

That could be y.....and I am not rallying for peace because I am not the right person for that especially when all I do is fight....not argue but actually fight and with swords....but yeah I am peaceful until provoked.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

i usually fight and train some ppl but i think they are pushing to far with it

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes..I usually fight to protect...but I am getting weird and starting to want to fight for no reason....thats y I have been thinking about quitting swordfighting..

Thanks

try it in the combat training thread, i posted that maybe to help ppl with anger

Thanks

No bro....I sword fight and it gets the anger out but I am going to start a new form of meditation....I will go out at night since I never sleep anyways and I will watch the stars, the moon, and the night clouds....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast