Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Why does everyone have to fight? Seriously why?

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why does everyone have to fight? Seriously why?

@AS hello there...i see we are talking of fighting?what's the prob?
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

We fight to prove which is superior. Fighting is the way that ppl show that they are more powerful then the other. Its not just here in AO. Its every person in this world. We all have reasons to fight. To protect something, to show superiority, and many other reasons.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight
    this is why i guess they put up a anime military to put an end to the fighting and keep peace here once more
    that was my idea. but yes thats to take out pozers and stuff like that. ^^ but what he said is also true.

Tanks zyta

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_Spriggan
    It seems that for the past couple of days there has been a bunch of fights here on AO....I am just curious why....Why do we all have to fight? Im not quite sure I dont hate any of you....but I just wish we could all be kind to each other and not fight all the time....but I may be fighting for a useless cause...if anyone can help me help everyone else...then plz lets work together to help those in fights.
    Well lets see the fights start out to be small. Then they grow. They there taken to the PMs, but minor set back. They come out of the PMs, and some start in MSN. Or what every system you have. The fights don't start in AO. They start on people free time. And if people didn't lie have the time.

The fights are small, and they get bigger when people ask, and rumors start. Like know. If you don't know what's going on. Leave it be. It will soon end. Nothing last forever.

Just if you see. Report them. They know the stuff should stay in the PMs, or msn, yahoo, aim, or whatever. Some how it makes it way back to the site.

That's all. How to stop it. Report, and pay no attendtion to it, because that's what they are doing. Wanting people to see. Which ever one bought it to AO.

No ones better than anyone on AO. Some people just forget that.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Some people fight they have rights that they should fight for...some cos' they
    have right to defend their opinion...Ok I understand those both and
    think that they are rightneouss, but why people have to fight for
    money, oil and power that is something that i'm not understanding.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you all for ur input and I hope we can be here to help others through their times of trouble.

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

some ppl fight because they have no choice..they have to stay alive. some fight because they like to kill...and others fight to protect...ppl have many reasons for fighting it just depends on the person.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Otaku Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von's Avatar
    Thanks

well some people are just evil so theyle fight just bacause they want you to play theyre twisted game usually ending in a winner or loser depending on who won depends on whos life may end sooner than expected like say someone got into a fight they started, they lose they arent the best person to take a loose so they get a gun and kill that person cause they couldnt beat them usually these fights are started verbaly but still get physical one way or another...............

I am a sage....the light of elements

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast