Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Everyone hates Rap here

Newbie lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou's Avatar
    Thanks

Why Everyone hates Rap here

I have noticed that on everyone's sig they are talking about 92% of all the teens listen to more rap. ANd 8% still listen to rock. Why do all of you have something against rap. It's not bad and it's good and makes you want to dance. So let me know something. Please cuz it's starting to make yer boy uncomfortable on this site.
    "What am I fighting for. Why am I so angry? I never had this problem before. I don't have the will to fight anymore."
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 115(height)x500(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why Everyone hates Rap here

Blame that on BloodHawk. He has this thing, that If you agree to post it on your sig. It's more of a pass it on thing. I like rap, but I like rock, and others more. There nothing wrong with it. They are just doing as they wish. There's no hater's here. Not that I know.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou's Avatar
    Thanks

well see it's like this i like all kinds of music i even like that Ally and AJ stuff off of Disney channel. I like both but it's the fact that everyone going around with that on their sig and it's like okay lordmusou isn't too hot about that. When lordmusou have a bad time then all hell breaks loose ya know. I will start to get banned because i will be acting a fool on this site.
    "What am I fighting for. Why am I so angry? I never had this problem before. I don't have the will to fight anymore."
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 115(height)x500(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't like rap, but I do like hip hop
    rap is just too generic nowadays
    they're all pretty much talking about the same things... bitches, money, cars, drugs, and fame
    I like old-school hip hop like Public Enemy, Run DMC, Onyx, and all that good stuff
    plenty of good times
    haven't listened to it in a while though
    been too preoccupied with J-Rock
    lol
    I love my girlfriend.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

well i do hate rap and i love rock so it is right for me

Tanks zyta

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lordmusou
    well see it's like this i like all kinds of music i even like that Ally and AJ stuff off of Disney channel. I like both but it's the fact that everyone going around with that on their sig and it's like okay lordmusou isn't too hot about that. When lordmusou have a bad time then all hell breaks loose ya know. I will start to get banned because i will be acting a fool on this site.
    Oh I see. Don't take it to your head. People well be people. Don't let that get you down. You may as well make one. Saying something about rap.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K
    Blame that on BloodHawk. He has this thing, that If you agree to post it on your sig. It's more of a pass it on thing. I like rap, but I like rock, and others more. There nothing wrong with it. They are just doing as they wish. There's no hater's here. Not that I know.
    WHAT ITS NOT Y FALT. zero_enna had it fist and so i put it on my sig from him

IM BACK

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

not everyone has that in there signature...
    Im nto a rap fan but i dont totally hate it. Because i see it as a art i can't say that it is terrible.. i just perferr not to listen too it.
    >_< moving to spam... this is directly related to anything not spam.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast