Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: why are goths always misunderstood?

Newbie Emochild may be famous one day Emochild may be famous one day Emochild's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: why are goths always misunderstood?

normality is a point of view. i think there are really alrite people

Newbie confused may be famous one day confused may be famous one day confused's Avatar
    Thanks

its not that i dont LIKE goths.. they just sort of.. freak me out. but, i still try to be friends with them. even though there is this one guy who hated this girl who i was hanging out with so then he threw socks at me.. lol i know - weird -

Newbie Emochild may be famous one day Emochild may be famous one day Emochild's Avatar
    Thanks

some can be a bit freaky but most are really alrite and cool people

Newbie teardrops may be famous one day teardrops may be famous one day teardrops's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm kinda semi-goth i guess............................................i don't have a problem with anybody though, well except that jerk whatshisname a nd his *mummble* *mummble* *grumble*friends.......................... oh sry sry sry way off subject. I do have a goth friend(not tottaly full on but as close as you can get without being anti-christian) and just about everyone hates him so thats why he doesnt like them. Anyway he said to me one time "i don't have a problem with the world, its the world thats got a problem with people like me"
    Pain is just a state of mind. So get over it.

Newbie hinata89 may be famous one day hinata89 may be famous one day
    Thanks

well i used to dress really goth a while back. i'd hate it how people always asumed i was unhappy and scarry. like i would lash out and cast a spell on them or something. or that i must have major issues and depression. then they'd meat me and after talking to me they'd look really suprised to see how funny and charming i was. i really am very sweet. my mom was cool with my look though, but my sisters alway's asked me why i wanted to send out this impression rather than being popular and preppy like them. but then my style evolved and i go for a more playful weird punky look(continuing to wear exessive amounts of black). but i still get those she must be desturbed looks sometimes.

Otaku Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von's Avatar
    Thanks

I think they say that because most goths are athiest and they dont beleive there is a god and that is why people dont like them becuse they dont go along with theyre beleifs see im a semi-goth and i coudnt care less about what people have to say i just take theyre remarks as opinions. i alwasy say though ignorence is somtimes mistaken as genius.

I am a sage....the light of elements

Newbie fayth may be famous one day fayth may be famous one day
    Thanks

i niether like nor dislike goths but i like how they are unique to other 'groups' of people. in the end its the individuals choice of judging goths. In camden, London half the population is goths ! and i have to admit some of them look like they've come straight out of a comic book... cool

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

i also believe that ppl fear what they dont understand.
    "Fear leads to anger.Anger leads to hate."
    -Yoda

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4