Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Wich of the Seven deadly sins are you? quiz

Newbie Sxy-Fairy may be famous one day Sxy-Fairy may be famous one day Sxy-Fairy's Avatar
    Thanks

Wich of the Seven deadly sins are you? quiz

http://quizilla.com/users/xyoukai.an...20In%20Results!)

Post your esult mine is

You are the fourth deadly sin: Anger. Anger is another sin of the Devil, and one of immense importance and fiery power. The consequence of this inflaming and indwelling passion is to feel vengeance in one's heart. This sin escalates to rage, obliterating all but negativity within body, mind and soul and results in murder and war. Often seen in icons, Anger is a creature stabbing himself in the heart with a knife.
    Your Devil: Satan.
    Your Animal: The Boar.
    Your opposite: Patience.
    Your element: Darkness.

Newbie Nena may be famous one day Nena may be famous one day Nena's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wich of the Seven deadl sins are you? quiz

You are the third deadly sin: Lust. Lust is said to be a sin of the flesh, craving touch. This "sin of the flesh" is said to lead to "uncleanliness". Also associated with fury and lechery.
    Your Devil: Asmodeus.
    Your Animal: The Goat.
    Your opposite: Chastity.
    Your element: Fire.

Interesting......

N.

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

You are the second deadly sin: Greed. Greed is a worldly sin that creates misers, thieves and murderers. Like the "hungry ghosts" of the Buddhist hell, the greedy always crave more no matter how much they have. Wretched and envious, greed escalates to a state of infinite dissatisfaction and the sin's obsession with material wealth and "things" leads to neglect of spiritual wealth.
    Your Devil: Mammon
    Your Animal: The Wolf.
    Your opposite: Sufficiency.
    Your element: Water.
    i feel sad now...i'm not greedy....
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

You are the fourth deadly sin: Anger. Anger is another sin of the Devil, and one of immense importance and fiery power. The consequence of this inflaming and indwelling passion is to feel vengeance in one's heart. This sin escalates to rage, obliterating all but negativity within body, mind and soul and results in murder and war. Often seen in icons, Anger is a creature stabbing himself in the heart with a knife.
    Your Devil: Satan.
    Your Animal: The Boar.
    Your opposite: Patience.
    Your element: Darkness.

"What kind of soul do you have?" quiz results
    You have a dark soul. Maybe not on the outside, but inside you are cruel, selfish, and hate the world, because the world hates you. Legitimate reasoning, but not always right.
    Colours: Black and green.
    Stone: Iron ore.
    Planet: Neptune.
    Element: Darkness.
    Mythical creature: Demon.

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

You are the first deadly sin: Pride. Pride is considered the root of all evil. It is for pride that the Devil fell from the heavens to the subterranean realm of the underground. The selfish sin is to be "vainglorious" and think oneself better than all others. Arrogance blocks the Divine as well as other persons from the heart.
    Your Devil: Lucifer.
    Your Animal: The Lion.
    Your opposite: Humility.
    Your element: Light.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

You are the sixth deadly sin: Jealousy. Jealousy is a "sin of the Devil" for "Thou shalt not covet" is one of the ten commandments. Over concern with the possessions of others is seen escalating to hinder sympathetic human relationships. Dante saw the spirit of evil as a huge serpent who so entangled himself with his victim that they became utterly intertwined and no longer distinguishable one from the other.
    Your Devil: Leviathan
    Your Animal: The Dog.
    Your opposite: Charity.
    Your element: Ice/Metal.

blah blah blah blah
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

You are the seventh deadly sin: Laziness. This sin is considered on of the flesh. Usually it is represented by scenes of falling asleep on the job, especially if a monk is performing the job. When in a state of Sloth, negligence and apathy soon set in. Thomas Aquinas wrote that all sins that are due to ignorance are due to Sloth.Your Devil: Bethphegor.Your Animal: The Donkey.Your opposite: Diligence.Your element: Wind/Air.PLEASE RATE & MESSAGE!!!

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

hahahaha

Suits me...

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

You are the second deadly sin: Greed. Greed is a worldly sin that creates misers, thieves and murderers. Like the "hungry ghosts" of the Buddhist hell, the greedy always crave more no matter how much they have. Wretched and envious, greed escalates to a state of infinite dissatisfaction and the sin's obsession with material wealth and "things" leads to neglect of spiritual wealth.
    Your Devil: Mammon
    Your Animal: The Wolf.
    Your opposite: Sufficiency.
    Your element: Water.

I am right to be Jasmine's Brother, kekekeke

o~Piggy-san~o

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast