Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Wich of the Seven deadly sins are you? quiz

Newbie Emochild may be famous one day Emochild may be famous one day Emochild's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wich of the Seven deadly sins are you? quiz

You are the first deadly sin: Pride. Pride is considered the root of all evil. It is for pride that the Devil fell from the heavens to the subterranean realm of the underground. The selfish sin is to be "vainglorious" and think oneself better than all others. Arrogance blocks the Divine as well as other persons from the heart.Your Devil: Lucifer.Your Animal: The Lion.Your opposite: Humility.Your element: Light.

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

You are the first deadly sin: Pride. Pride is considered the root of all evil. It is for pride that the Devil fell from the heavens to the subterranean realm of the underground. The selfish sin is to be "vainglorious" and think oneself better than all others. Arrogance blocks the Divine as well as other persons from the heart.
    Your Devil: Lucifer.
    Your Animal: The Lion.
    Your opposite: Humility.
    Your element: Light.
    Wow... I was expecting to join the 'Lust' gang. In a way, I can understand 'pride' because humility is definitely one of my opposites that I try to avoid. I just don't understand how they got 'pride' from those options! ^^;
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks

You are the fifth deadly sin: Gluttony. Gluttony is seen as the sin of excessive eating or drinking. The endless maw of the glutton is never satiated, and he or she is never satisfied. The glutton lives to eat and soon escalates to forgetting gratitude. The pursuit goes on and leads to a specific damnation: the glutton in hell will dine on toads and be forced to drink putrid water.
    Your Devil: Beelzebub.
    Your Animal: The Fly.
    Your opposite: Sobriety.
    Your element: Earth.

wierd....

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

You have a dark soul. Maybe not on the outside, but inside you are cruel, selfish, and hate the world, because the world hates you. Legitimate reasoning, but not always right.
    Colours: Black and green.
    Stone: Iron ore.
    Planet: Neptune.
    Element: Darkness.
    Mythical creature: Demon.

You are the fourth deadly sin: Anger. Anger is another sin of the Devil, and one of immense importance and fiery power. The consequence of this inflaming and indwelling passion is to feel vengeance in one's heart. This sin escalates to rage, obliterating all but negativity within body, mind and soul and results in murder and war. Often seen in icons, Anger is a creature stabbing himself in the heart with a knife.
    Your Devil: Satan.
    Your Animal: The Boar.
    Your opposite: Patience.
    Your element: Darkness.

who knew lol
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

You are the fourth deadly sin: Anger. Anger is another sin of the Devil, and one of immense importance and fiery power. The consequence of this inflaming and indwelling passion is to feel vengeance in one's heart. This sin escalates to rage, obliterating all but negativity within body, mind and soul and results in murder and war. Often seen in icons, Anger is a creature stabbing himself in the heart with a knife.

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

You are the first deadly sin: Pride. Pride is considered the root of all evil. It is for pride that the Devil fell from the heavens to the subterranean realm of the underground. The selfish sin is to be "vainglorious" and think oneself better than all others. Arrogance blocks the Divine as well as other persons from the heart.
    Your Devil: Lucifer.
    Your Animal: The Lion.
    Your opposite: Humility.
    Your element: Light.
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

You can see by these quizzes I take, I'm an evil guy!

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Newbie [Pandora's_Box] may be famous one day [Pandora's_Box] may be famous one day [Pandora's_Box]'s Avatar
    Thanks

"Let fall the weak, and build to the strong."

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast