Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Wich of the Seven deadly sins are you? quiz

Newbie Chanzor may be famous one day Chanzor may be famous one day Chanzor's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wich of the Seven deadly sins are you? quiz

You are the fourth deadly sin: Anger. Anger is another sin of the Devil, and one of immense importance and fiery power. The consequence of this inflaming and indwelling passion is to feel vengeance in one's heart. This sin escalates to rage, obliterating all but negativity within body, mind and soul and results in murder and war. Often seen in icons, Anger is a creature stabbing himself in the heart with a knife.
    Your Devil: Satan.
    Your Animal: The Boar.
    Your opposite: Patience.
    Your element: Darkness.
    Channy

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

You are the first deadly sin: Pride. Pride is considered the root of all evil. It is for pride that the Devil fell from the heavens to the subterranean realm of the underground. The selfish sin is to be "vainglorious" and think oneself better than all others. Arrogance blocks the Divine as well as other persons from the heart.Your Devil: Lucifer.Your Animal: The Lion.Your opposite: Humility.Your element: Light.PLEASE RATE & MESSAGE!!!

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

I wasn't expecting that..hehe
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von's Avatar
    Thanks

i did every quize and they all were wrong about me so im not sure if this is accurate either but i got this:You are the second deadly sin: Greed. Greed is a worldly sin that creates misers, thieves and murderers. Like the "hungry ghosts" of the Buddhist hell, the greedy always crave more no matter how much they have. Wretched and envious, greed escalates to a state of infinite dissatisfaction and the sin's obsession with material wealth and "things" leads to neglect of spiritual wealth.
    Your Devil: Mammon
    Your Animal: The Wolf.
    Your opposite: Sufficiency.
    Your element: Water.
    see i knew it would be wrong mt element should of been wind not water!!!

I am a sage....the light of elements

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

You are the fourth deadly sin: Anger. Anger is another sin of the Devil, and one of immense importance and fiery power. The consequence of this inflaming and indwelling passion is to feel vengeance in one's heart. This sin escalates to rage, obliterating all but negativity within body, mind and soul and results in murder and war. Often seen in icons, Anger is a creature stabbing himself in the heart with a knife.
    Your Devil: Satan.
    Your Animal: The Boar.
    Your opposite: Patience.
    Your element: Darkness.

Ahh once more it saids that I am evil.Oh well meant as well start planing of taking over the world after I start a Big war world again.To many stuiped useless humans.Once u are do with a tool and the tool is useless thorw it away.
    Perfection is dull

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5