Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: is it wrong for a 16 year old to date a 21 year old?

Newbie Shichiya may be famous one day Shichiya may be famous one day Shichiya's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: is it wrong for a 16 year old to date a 21 year old?

well in my country they are a legal couple plus i dont see why they can't be together they look so cute together and i seen big age gaps

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sailor princess
    iI know there are some sailormoon fans so can you all answer this question? is it wrong for seren to date darien whos 21?
    just asking
    (im new so can you guys please be nice?)
    thanks!

(by the way, i accedentaly made 3 of the same threads by cliking my save button so many times. sorry! how do you delete?)
    Ok, in an anime, I think that's fine. Because it's new real. But in real life, a 16 year old dating a 21 year old can be tricky. Not to say that it can't be done or it shouldn't be done, but it's tricky.

Both people would have to be mentally at the same level. Usually, dating here is OK, but relationship wise, I'm not too sure about that. 16 year olds, most of the time, need time to grow, mentally. And as the younger person grows older, they begin to change. So by the time they are 21, they might not be the same person who fell in love with the 21 year old to start with. I would advice against it in real world scenarios.

To sum it up:

Anime 16&21 = OK
    Anime 16&Whatever = OK
    Real World 16&21 = I wouldn't do it.
    Real World 21-Whatever = Fine by me.

o~Piggy-san~o

Newbie GeminiEntity may be famous one day GeminiEntity may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pigtaru
    Ok, in an anime, I think that's fine. Because it's new real. But in real life, a 16 year old dating a 21 year old can be tricky. Not to say that it can't be done or it shouldn't be done, but it's tricky.

Both people would have to be mentally at the same level. Usually, dating here is OK, but relationship wise, I'm not too sure about that. 16 year olds, most of the time, need time to grow, mentally. And as the younger person grows older, they begin to change. So by the time they are 21, they might not be the same person who fell in love with the 21 year old to start with. I would advice against it in real world scenarios.

To sum it up:

Anime 16&21 = OK
    Anime 16&Whatever = OK
    Real World 16&21 = I wouldn't do it.
    Real World 21-Whatever = Fine by me.
    I agree with that.

Mentality is what makes the age difference tricky.

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Absalutly...I mean i wouldnt mind dating a guy like 8 years older than me. Doesnt bother me one bit, maybe it does seem awkword but i dont it changes anything.
    just cuz serena and darein are 5 yaers apart XD i mean c'mon for the sake of love.
    My boyfriend is 3 years older than me i dont see anything wrong wit it.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Unless there's actual love in there where the sex doesnt matter but rather the relationship. Wen they both are willing to sacrifice anything for their love. I dun think tht's anything wrong unless the guy is really after sex then tht is wrong.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ ....heeeheee, when I was an "playboy" I had 22 year olds going for me when I was 15! ....... or was it 14?

XD Older women are funny... XD

<_< ... >_> ... <_<

^_^ I really don't think love has an age. If you love them, you love them.

However, I would discourage a 16-year-old to go with a 21-year-old.
    For what reason? Not for the sake of the 16-year-old... but for the sake of the 21-year-old. And I'm serious.

Do you realize that because the kid's only 16, he/she might not have completely matured yet? May not really know what they want in life? In love?

Do you realize that the lower the age the higher the percentage that the kid will break that 21-year-old's heart?

(Sorry if you're 16... but seriously, in an adult's view of this topic, you really are just a kid... sorry)

The kid hasn't found love completely yet!
    The kid hasn't "tried all 31 flavors of Baskin Robins" yet! (haha, I loved that phrase)
    What if the kid finds someone "better"? What if the kid finds someone "more reasonable"?

The kid will realize how immature he/she was and realize that the 21-year-old "just isn't the right one" for them! >__<

...... breaking the 21-year-old's heart... just like that...

... ... ... ... >_< you kids suck! (JK) XD The end.

Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sailor princess
    iI know there are some sailormoon fans so can you all answer this question? is it wrong for seren to date darien whos 21?
    just asking
    (im new so can you guys please be nice?)
    thanks!

(by the way, i accedentaly made 3 of the same threads by cliking my save button so many times. sorry! how do you delete?)
    lol to tell u the truth, my mom was 16 when she gave birth to me and my dad was 22, so yea...

awesome sig, thanx aiora

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

personally i feel nothing wrong about that at all , but i know some parents will

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast