Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: is it wrong for a 16 year old to date a 21 year old?

Newbie neongenisis-fan101 may be famous one day neongenisis-fan101 may be famous one day neongenisis-fan101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: is it wrong for a 16 year old to date a 21 year old?

wOw.. i feel bad 4 all those poor gurlSz out there hanging out with older guySz..
    wats up? im krissie & i luv neon genisis evangelion.. its summer now so i watch it lyk every night. well.. im super hyper & i luv making friends so hey everybody!!

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Well sometimes its worse than it sounds. Just dont do anything that's not you. Or to make you fit in. Look out for number one. I do not suggest all girls should go for older men. There minds are on other things. While yours should be "Who am i going to the dance with on Friday?" And " I wonder if we shoudl hold hand?" That sounds more of what your focus should be at that age.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Newbie neongenisis-fan101 may be famous one day neongenisis-fan101 may be famous one day neongenisis-fan101's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: is it wrong for a 16 year old to date a 21 year old?

definitly.. concentrate in school and outfits
    wats up? im krissie & i luv neon genisis evangelion.. its summer now so i watch it lyk every night. well.. im super hyper & i luv making friends so hey everybody!!

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nympho
    At 12 her body is not functional as a woman yet. Until she hits puberty. So i believe that can do some damage.
    you can hit puberty at any age. my mom told me its possible cuz everybopdy grows at different rates...its kinda scary though but its possible and who knows maybe that girl was already adolescent.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

13year old date a 20 year old = sex toys

that's all i have to say. (n.n)
    gomen. kick me if you have to. ^__^
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Well when I was sixteen I was dating a 24 yr old. It was pretty good but I felt kind of wrong. Its really up to you even though it is illegal.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

If there is actual love involved and it's not just for the sex, then I guess it's alright. But in the end, it's illegal and somewhat immoral if they have sex. If a couple like that are really in love, then one should wait until both are legal before they start doing dirty dirty things.... like play Scrabble!!!
    Or you could do it in secret, no? Ah... Forbidden love...
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie Nena may be famous one day Nena may be famous one day Nena's Avatar
    Thanks

there have been reported rape victims that had kids b4 12 years of age, so puberty can hit b4 12... now did that 12 year old pland it?... im preety sure she did... depending in what crowd she hangs with. if she spends time with older girls she may just had wanted to emulate them or like Nymph said b4 fit in.

now the question at hand is is it wrong for a 16 and a 21 year old to be together?... i still say no... ill be 15 on the 17 ... and i have dated older guys... like i said b4 it depends on the maturity of both partners and their true feelings.... would my parents aproove?... hell no.. the same way they probably wont aproove of the guy i may be dating when im 25 or 30.... does he make me happy?... thats the question people should be concern about....

on a side note... prince charles and princess diana had an 18 year age difference... they loved eachother at first... but as they grew older... well you know the story.

N.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast