Page 54 of 178 FirstFirst ... 4 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: Yan Castle.

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Yan Castle.

If he is playing a game..then I do not care...but if he threatens to attack one of my friends and means it for real...then he better prepare a will because I do take it personal and will not hesitate to kill...and this is real life I speak of and NOT a game.

Otaku Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah he tried to talk to me not to long ago but this was b4 i knew he was an enimy so i guess what well have to do is leave protected (meaning more studing for me)*pick's up spell book*

I am a sage....the light of elements

Newbie lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou's Avatar
    Thanks

You two must stay in the same area. Do you consider me as your friend? If so, I am honored to have a great friend like you.
    "What am I fighting for. Why am I so angry? I never had this problem before. I don't have the will to fight anymore."
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 115(height)x500(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Otaku Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von's Avatar
    Thanks

this game is getting too real............................

I am a sage....the light of elements

Newbie lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou's Avatar
    Thanks

how is that my friend? By the threats or what?
    "What am I fighting for. Why am I so angry? I never had this problem before. I don't have the will to fight anymore."
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 115(height)x500(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sage_Se'von
    this game is getting too real............................
    !!! I AM NOT PLAYING UR FOOLISH GAME!! I AM DEAD SERIOUS!!!! Sry....I am a REAL sword fighter and if he is serious then I must take action...this is nothing to play about...I have no problem taking his life or anyone else who deserves it....but if he is just bein childish....then I have nothing to worry about..I am just very protective of my friends...I have lost many many good friends in swordfighting...and the thoughts of them....still haunt me to this day...

@Lordmousu: I am ur friend...do not worry....I am also Sages friend....it just is not fun to have bad memories of losing really close friends come back and haunt u..

Thanks

Hey man i am sorry! I didn't know. I feel what you are saying. Sorry i didn't mean to upset you.

Thanks

Hey no worries...I just get tired of people thinking that I am playing a game...I dont joke about death and it is an insult when people think I lie about so many good friends dying...but it is all good...do not worry friend...

Page 54 of 178 FirstFirst ... 4 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 64 104 154 ... LastLast