+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1-up

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

1-up

I just don't know what to
    say or think anymore.
    I love you and you love me
    but I'm afraid now.

I never used to be,
    but the last few days have
    been so hard. I don't
    know if it's just because of
    recent events, but I'm worried.

Worried that you'll say you
    want him instead. Worried about
    fighting. Worried about having
    to draw blood in order to defend us.
    Worried about him in general...

Things are getting tough all
    over and I don't know how to stop it.
    I wish I had an easy button or
    an extra life; we could start clean...

He's the reason we're in this mess.
    We're the reason it's so damn hard...

I can't find the reciept and I wanna
    return this "defective game"...

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 1-up

hum Automic that is deep your confused completely I can "feel it" keep it up I like this one alot.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahhh... I know exactly how it feels... Another case when you feel like up against the wall... When there's no easy way to get out of a situation, where someone will deffinetely be hurt, no matter what you choose... But, in the end, it all will turn out good... Whatever you choose and do- there's good and bad in it... and life doesn't stop with this one decision...

Anyways... a nice work of putting your feelings into a poem, admire it and hope to see more ^^ cheers!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Bowling Champion Tifa Lockhart is off to a good start
    Thanks

It's a good poem. I enjoy reading it. Keep up the great work and I'll be looking forward to see more of your poems. =D

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW! Thanks you guys! ^_^

I appreciate your comments! This poem... I don't know what to say about it really. LOL. I know that lately, it seems like life is a giant soap opera or one of those highly dramatic RPGs, so that's kinda where this came from.

Thanks again!

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the mystery of this poem....the fact that you actually have to think about the words!!!!!!!
    Nicely done!!!!!!!
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Newbie Clorox is off to a good start Clorox's Avatar
    Thanks

Loves a game, lifes a game... Sometimes an extra-life would help or would it.?? You will eventually end up losing that one also... Well enough acting like a psychologist this is a very interesting poem that shows such ache on the events that happened &/or will happen that makes one wishing & being on the defensive/safe side... < Acting like a psychologist again > ^_^ Keep up the good work my Boondock Samurai!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    I love the mystery of this poem....the fact that you actually have to think about the words!!!!!!!
    Nicely done!!!!!!!
    Thanks, Astaroth! You've become a regular commenter on my work. I appreciate that. I'm glad you like my poetry. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Clorox View Post
    Loves a game, lifes a game... Sometimes an extra-life would help or would it.?? You will eventually end up losing that one also... Well enough acting like a psychologist this is a very interesting poem that shows such ache on the events that happened &/or will happen that makes one wishing & being on the defensive/safe side... < Acting like a psychologist again > ^_^ Keep up the good work my Boondock Samurai!!!
    Y'know, that's funny. Because it's like you read my mind while reading this, because the whole time I was writing this, I was thinking about video games. Not like that, "I wanna play video games" deal; but like the, "my life is like a poorly made dating sim" way.

But at the same time, I kinda like those poorly made dating sims sometimes. They're kinda humorous. Anywho, LOL--sorry I couldn't help laughing at myself--thanks for your very insightful comment! I appreciate your input and I hope you grow to like more of my work. ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast