+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 10 counts

Otaku Mitsu-O! is off to a good start Mitsu-O!'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 10 counts

Sorry if I made it sound like an insult. I just wanted to throw that out there since no one else did. Other than that, it's a good song!
    More than bored; Sad. More than sad; Unhappy. More than unhappy; Ill. More than ill; Alone in the world. More than alone in the world; In Exile. More than in exile; Dead. More than dead;forgotten.......

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

It's okay in fact it didn't felt like an insult, it's all good and thanks for the comment.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Dood, it's so cheesy, but it's pretty good. If it had another line under the count number line it would be really good, because it'd have depth and such, nice job though.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Gee, thanks flaw lol, but I can't figure out anything for number 11, so sorry about that and thanks for the compliment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2