Change- An acrostic

Challenges of life overwhelm the mind
    Hanging in the balance of space and time
    Angling near the end of my self-made path
    Never ending mental engagements
    Giving way to mental derangements
    Endangering my sense of sanity.

-------------------------------------------
    I may have written three of these over my lifetime. However never like this. They were always one word after the letter deals. And it's always been an assignment for school. Not my own feelings/thoughts poetry. I know it's short. But I am rather pleased with it.
    Last edited by bratling; Dec 19, 2008 at 01:02 PM.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Acrostics

*Stands up and claps.*

NICELY DONE, CHANTI!! Words cannot decribe how impressed I am by this set of poems. I think that this is some of your best work yet. I like your choice of words and your work was well put together.

Mad props to you!

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    *Stands up and claps.*

NICELY DONE, CHANTI!! Words cannot decribe how impressed I am by this set of poems. I think that this is some of your best work yet. I like your choice of words and your work was well put together.

Mad props to you!
    Wow. Thanks. I'm really glad you like them. I enjoyed the challenge of following rules and actually found the structure helped me be more creative with my words then I normally would have been. You know how I am about grammar and all. Thank you muchly.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Otaku Heavenhanced may be famous one day Heavenhanced may be famous one day
    Thanks

One of my teachers needs to read it. Hopefully, she will become "less Hitler".

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha. Teachers tend to be a little commanding. But really they're just trying to make sure the kids all learn their lessons. Sometimes they just forget that kids aren't robots.

+ Reply to Thread