+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: again with this?

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

again with this?

THIS IS A TRUE YET HARSH POEM TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO CANT MOVE ON!!!! I AM NOT INTENDING TO HURT ANYONE, IT'S JUST A POEM THAT I MADE UP FOR ALL HE PEOPLE I KNOW AND I SEE WHO NEED TO GET THERI LIFE BACK AND TOP BEING SO EMO!! GOD!!!!

you fell in love and now it's all said and done.
    you two broke up and now it's time to move on.
    i know it's Hard but try and go find someone.
    move on, move on, it's more guys/girls where he/she came from.

i am sick of your crying, sick of your tears
    your too goddamn young to be crying over some guy/girl you met at sears.
    dammit get over it, it's been two months. how much spanish soap operas can you watch?
    it's annoying to hear you bash your ex like the way you do.
    it's annoyig to hear you say you'll find someone new.
    but did you?..........NO!! YOUR STILL FREAKING CRYING!

you wanna know what i think?
    i think you should move on, get on with your life.
    your too young to be pigging out on ice-cream late at night.
    think of youurself as halle berry or leonardo decaprio
    two of the hottest people i know.
    get on, move on, before i kick you out the door.
    oppurtunity is knocking on your front door.

sorry for being so mean and harsh, but i got a date in 5 and your sittting on my GUCCI scarf.

my poem about movin on.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: again with this?

I fell the same how they are like I still love him or her well you did you know why you broke up he wasnt right for you

MY 100 POST

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

This poem reminds me of how some of my ex-boyfriends couldn't get the hint and move on after I told them so many times to get lost. It told the story of how some people just can't let go. I look forward to reading more.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

thank you al for the comments. i made this becuz i am tired of all this drama and lovesick when most people are too young to experience true love

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

lol funny in a way hahaha i laughed when i saw this poem haha seems liek your annoyed with this eh? phew im hapy i didnt make any poems like that

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks

Absolutely perfect! This poem couldn't have been written any better! Any person who can't seem to move on should read this poem and take a hint! Excellent job on this poem princesslady!

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all.
    Love seeketh not itself to please, nor for itself hath any care, but for another gives its ease, and builds a Heaven in Hell's despair.
    Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing
    hope you love it

Foolish beating

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, correct punctation and capitalization would have made me take this poem more seriously.
    Seduced by Flesh

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast