+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Angel in my heart

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Angel in my heart

this is really good. i love it
    i wish i could add more to others comments but i think they said it all.lol.,
    well keep up the good work. love it all. ^^

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

I've said this before and I'll say it again the pure thought is never entirely gramatically correct... that being said, I think that the few mistakes that there were are perfect in expressing your view of the world. They also add an element of innocence and honestly make the readers think a little which is good... although you are trying to improve your grammar I honestly like the poem the way it is because it is a better representation of who you are in that moment in that "now"

As for those of you thinking to say that she didn't put the mistakes in there on purpose what makes you think that any of the immortal poets did everything on purpose? They merely had a thought and expressed it.

So I say absolutely beautiful ^_^

... and join my rebellion against time.

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    this is really good. i love it
    i wish i could add more to others comments but i think they said it all.lol.,
    well keep up the good work. love it all. ^^
    thank you for the wonderful comment ^^ yea i guess i think people caught my mistakes now ^^"

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    I've said this before and I'll say it again the pure thought is never entirely gramatically correct... that being said, I think that the few mistakes that there were are perfect in expressing your view of the world. They also add an element of innocence and honestly make the readers think a little which is good... although you are trying to improve your grammar I honestly like the poem the way it is because it is a better representation of who you are in that moment in that "now"

As for those of you thinking to say that she didn't put the mistakes in there on purpose what makes you think that any of the immortal poets did everything on purpose? They merely had a thought and expressed it.

So I say absolutely beautiful ^_^
    Thank you sooo much!! But those mistakes aren't supposed to be there. But thank you. I need to improve a bit more with my grammer. Again thank you again ^^
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Omg!! This was soooooo sweet and wonderful!!! And once again I can see it all so clearly!! I am sooooooooo a huge fan now!! Lovein your work!! ^___^
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2