As soon as you find a good anime
    No matter if it is non-fiction or fiction
    You will watch it from your city to Niamey*

In other words you will watch for a long time
    Your eyes will go bad and you wont take a bath
    So you will be all covered in grime*
    Oh to lose this addiction is the right path

Words to Learn

Niamey - Niamey is the capital of the West African nation of Niger. It is Niger's largest city, lying on the Niger River, mostly on the east bank. It is an administrative, cultural and economic center. Niamey's population, officially 707,591 at the 2001 census, is estimated much higher. The city itself is governed as an autonomous first-level administrative block: the Niamey Urban Community.

Grime - the state of being covered with unclean things

Well this is it for " Anime is a Drug "
    Hope you enjoyed

Hmm this is kind of a poem i made a long time ago but i uploaded on to here now, ill try to make some new stuff though

Newbie AznZheng96 is off to a good start AznZheng96's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime is a drug

Also, i edited the photo xD, sorry if this doesnt make any sense

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

well im not sure about this poem even though poems must have beats in order to understand it and im sure this one has beats in it even though sounds like a song well ill say its a good one but i dont think anime is a drug or is it? im not sure about it anyways good work please do keep on working hard to make the feeling of the poems to come alive im not saying its bad i am only saying that it just needs a few changes for example must be in any correct stanza as well having the right rhymes in order but its confusing though well thats it for me i dont need to waste any people hard work but if it was old the poem then its fine by me ok well good luck trying to compete with me im looking forward to it.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Thanks

Lol okay... yeah i know it needs some changes and this poem was from like 1 year ago and i havent written a poem since so i might be rusty and i dunno if i got better but ill try my best xD. Also good luck to you and hope you can accomplish your goals, thanks for commenting xD

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AznZheng96 For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (May 31, 2010)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AznZheng96 View Post
    Lol okay... yeah i know it needs some changes and this poem was from like 1 year ago and i havent written a poem since so i might be rusty and i dunno if i got better but ill try my best xD. Also good luck to you and hope you can accomplish your goals, thanks for commenting xD
    well thats how friends are they intend to help out in any dorm of way to get you advanced into getting to the top of the game anyways im also getting a little slack of my poems i have not written new ones yet but in the summer i will get new taste of ideas to this forum i indeed enjoy myself in this community it seems this is where i belong at all times. you know?

|アスタロス|

Thanks

Lol yeah i know, its pretty unactive these days, but was it like this in the past? what happened? Actually, let me guess, school? xD

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AznZheng96 View Post
    Lol yeah i know, its pretty unactive these days, but was it like this in the past? what happened? Actually, let me guess, school? xD
    quite of it was part but i always forget to post a new poem because im a forgetful person so my memories goes blank when i log in and i dont know what to do wether to do something and yeah while being in school i became unactive but now these days i been active helping out new members being settled into the community and also been helping out other members with their problems that pass by me and sometimes i spent chatting with them for a long period of time.

|アスタロス|

Thanks

Yes lol, like you are now with me :P your nice guy with good poetry skills xD ( sry for my small posts lol )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast