+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another chap. from Blessed Curse

Otaku RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Another chap. from Blessed Curse

Midnight Blues
    Chap.16

It’s almost midnight in Snowy Town; Quilt is out on the balcony watching the street’s light go out one by one, Yumi is restless in bed she kept tossing and turning wide awake and Zul is knocked out in the bed next to Yumi (F.Y.I. he snores like a pit-bull when he’s like that.)
    Yumi got out of bed and walked over to the balcony where Quilt is.
    “What are you doing?” Asked Yumi while standing in the doorway of the balcony.
    “Just looking up at the night sky…you can really see the stars here.” Said Quilt while looking up at the night sky.
    “It almost midnight you should get some rest.” Said Yumi.
    “One of the town’s people in the bar told me that the town is guarded by werewolf.” Said Quilt as he turns towards Yumi.
    “Well, there’s not a full moon out tonight.” Said Yumi looking up in the sky.
    “Yeah, You’re right.” Said Quilt.
    “Aw, what’s the matter? Is the little dragon afraid of the big bad wolf.” Said Kuwichi.
    “This is coming from a false predictor.” Said Quilt.
    “Oh come, just one time I had one false prediction about one of my dark orbs.” Pouted Kuwichi.
    Just then Zul woke up groaning and holding his head, Quilt and Yumi walked over to him.
    “M-my head is killing me and my stomach…man.” Groaned Zul as he sat on the side of the bed.
    “Well you did drink over 2gallons of beer.” Said Quilt standing next to Zul.
    “So that what that funny tasting water is call, I feel funny.” Said Zul.
    “That is what you called a ‘hang over’.” Said Yumi as she sits on the bed across from him.
    “But it’s weird that this town permits under age drinking?” Said Quilt with a puzzle look on his face.
    Then all the clocks through out the town struck midnight at the same time.
    “Whoa…that’s creepy.” Said Quilt.
    “AH, MY BODY!!” Yelled Zul as he fell to his knees while holding his body.
    “Zul what’s wrong are you okay?!” yelled Quilt and Yumi as they ran to Zul side.
    “RRRAAAHHHHH!!!” Yelled Zul as he pushed Quilt and Yumi away from him.
    Quilt and Yumi went flying through the air until they hit the Inn’s wall with a *THUD*. Quilt and Yumi watched in horror as Zul changed.
    Zul’s eyes slowly changed into red demonic eyes, his close ripped and tear as he grew fur, his hand became claws, he sprouted wolf like ears and tail, his mouth became a long snout filled with razor sharp fangs.

OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

“Oh my gosh Zul’s a werewolf!!” Screamed Yumi.
    “B-but how???” Said Quilt with a look of terror in his eyes.
    Just then there was a loud *CRASH* at the Inn’s door; more werewolves came pouring out into the room.
    “What are we going to do Quilt!?” Yelled Yumi with tears in her eyes.
    “I-I don’t know… there’s too many of them!” Yelled Quilt.
    At that moment Zul jumped over the crowd of werewolves and grabbed Quilt and Yumi, ran to the balcony and jumped off and landed in the streets and ran away with Quilt and Yumi.

Otaku RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Another chap. from Blessed Curse

This Chap. is from one of my old books i use to work on, i'm thinking about re-newing it. So tell me what you think of it.

+ Reply to Thread