+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ao

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks
    Thanks to all for the comments and I hope that I will come up with another poem about AO! Bro your writing and punctuation has gotten a lot better! Once again thank you for all your comments!

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks
    Two words I can give to that poem:
    Great & Awesome!!! It's a masterpiece! Why don't you join poetry & fanfics clan? I know you're great with it...You can show it to others in the poetry clan if you like...

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for the awesome comment Pride_Edward, and by the way I am a memeber for the poetry and fanfics clan! It was actually submitted in the POTW contest. Once again thank you!

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Alpha and Omega, that's an idiom. Like it. Very much like my fantasy^^
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Thanks
    Hey Adarrah,

Thanks for the comment I really appreciate it! And I'm glad that you liked it!

Thanks
    Thank you People of AO who let me know what you think of my Poem! I appreciate every comment made!

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow! It seems that your poem about AO is doing very well Fox,just like I said it would huh lol. Well I know i've already told you this but I wanted 2 say it again.This was such an awesome poem!!! Love love loved this!! lol Keep up the awesome work.
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

Thanks
    Thank you Shini! It was you who told me that it would do great and you were right! Thank you for pushing me! And I will definitely keep writing!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2