Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Arianna

Newbie NejiIsHuggable is off to a good start NejiIsHuggable's Avatar
    ummm i live in the shadows. no really. the trees make the whole yard dark.
    Thanks

Arianna

!!!:WARNING:!!!: THIS POEM HAS ALOT OF ANGER IN IT!!! AND YES IT IS A TRUE STORY!!!

Arianna
    Pain, Suffering, Hate, and Broken Heats.
    That's all you've caused.
    You're no longer innocent and everyone knows.
    You're the city's joke!
    Your pale grey eyes stricken with fear of a truth known.
    A look of death given to her as well as a black rose.
    Hatred urging a Little Sister to hurt in revenge of a Big Brother, Broken hearted.
    A promise broken along with some bones.
    The Little Sister walking away leaving her on the ground for someone else to deal with.
    Only leaving a tag with her Victim's name.
    On it reading Arianna.

EXPLANATION!!!
    okay i'll explain EVERYTHING that Happened.
    look all the girl got was a broken arm because he hit my arm while it was in a splint(its metal and i blocked). plus. she started the fight with me. >< she started it!!! she threw the first punch i just fought back with all my rage from 3 days of family problems!! i broke the promise of backing down from fighting((my brother asked me to run away)) and i didnt i defended myself. she came looking for me. she told me "hey b**** why is my number blocked from all the numbers your family has?" and she tried to punch me. all i was doing was walking around the ditch with my lil sister Mizu(thats what i call her) and my lil brother Shadow(he's tiny) i told them to run home and as they ran she went for them too. is it wrong to defend myself and my siblings???? plus after she broke her arm she fell the the ground crying and i ran off. shes fine. in fact i saw her today and she was in a cast. she walked up to my family and apologized and tried to get me to talk to her. but i didnt. i dont want anything to do with her. her parents even told us they were sorry for her actions. when she got w/ my bother her family was new to the city and yeah they were paranoid so yeah she didn't see my big bro much. so she goth with a bunch of middle school boys all at one time becuse she didnt like to not have a lovers attention. she tried to get me to lie and i was trying to get him to break up before she hurts him. but he didn't belive me. so after all this happened he was sitting broken hearted and he picked up the opld habit of slitting his wrist. so i was angry and we fought constantly at home i started stealing his razors and buring them then as i said earlier in this post she approached me and started yelling at me and going after my lil brother and sister and i defended them and as i did so she broke her arm and fell crying. it was entirely her and her alone.
    Last edited by NejiIsHuggable; Mar 11, 2007 at 10:25 PM.

Neji hates when i hug other people.......
    he'll hit you with a hammer if he sees you....

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Arianna

I'm saving this. Classic material.
    Quote Originally Posted by NejiIsHuggable View Post
    AND YES IT IS A TRUE STORY!!!

Watch out Barronmore, it looks like Arrianna has a secret admirer.

Oh well, I'm reopening this due to popular request.
    Last edited by Hassun; Mar 06, 2007 at 09:57 PM.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Sounds to me like someone is ticked off that her brothers girlfriend dumped him. I think... It's awfully hard to tell.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow... somebody is not happy... I like your expression in this poem though... It has a lot of passion... I like it... it almost feels like you are enjoying it...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

wow that poem was full of anger and killing intentions. Sweet! those are the tyupes of poems i wan to read. Hey nice poem NejiIsHuggable.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hmm. Looks like someone needs to learn the techniques of meditation.

So much anger all expressed by so little words.

Well, good luck with the situation, whatever it may be.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Such anger is in the poem i like it more of my style poem lol, nice job
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a good poem. and yes the causion was good. I like it.hope to see more.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast