Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Arianna

Newbie NejiIsHuggable is off to a good start NejiIsHuggable's Avatar
    ummm i live in the shadows. no really. the trees make the whole yard dark.
    Thanks

Re: Arianna

EXPLANATION!!!
    okay i'll explain EVERYTHING that Happened.
    look all the girl got was a broken arm because he hit my arm while it was in a splint(its metal and i blocked). plus. she started the fight with me. >< she started it!!! she threw the first punch i just fought back with all my rage from 3 days of family problems!! i broke the promise of backing down from fighting((my brother asked me to run away)) and i didnt i defended myself. she came looking for me. she told me "hey b**** why is my number blocked from all the numbers your family has?" and she tried to punch me. all i was doing was walking around the ditch with my lil sister Mizu(thats what i call her) and my lil brother Shadow(he's tiny) i told them to run home and as they ran she went for them too. is it wrong to defend myself and my siblings???? plus after she broke her arm she fell the the ground crying and i ran off. shes fine. in fact i saw her today and she was in a cast. she walked up to my family and apologized and tried to get me to talk to her. but i didnt. i dont want anything to do with her. her parents even told us they were sorry for her actions. when she got w/ my bother her family was new to the city and yeah they were paranoid so yeah she didn't see my big bro much. so she goth with a bunch of middle school boys all at one time becuse she didnt like to not have a lovers attention. she tried to get me to lie and i was trying to get him to break up before she hurts him. but he didn't belive me. so after all this happened he was sitting broken hearted and he picked up the opld habit of slitting his wrist. so i was angry and we fought constantly at home i started stealing his razors and buring them then as i said earlier in this post she approached me and started yelling at me and going after my lil brother and sister and i defended them and as i did so she broke her arm and fell crying. it was entirely her and her alone.
    Last edited by NejiIsHuggable; Mar 11, 2007 at 10:21 PM. Reason: needed to stand out!!!

Neji hates when i hug other people.......
    he'll hit you with a hammer if he sees you....

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Stop being silly.
    *Points up*

see how my silliness got the work done

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    *Points up*

see how my silliness got the work done
    true. you have gotten the whole story detail for deail fomr me with that. now please keep the cops away. if they come they'll make me got back to mom's and i dont wanna go back there!!!! please dont i just got away from her.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    .......I liked it....the best poem i have ever read. * standing aplause*
    the best i say..simply the best!!!
    This is being silly, correct? Even with the explanation? This.. small paragraph isnt even worthy of being called a poem. Development? There is none. Creativity? Lacking. I dont see emotion anywhere. It looks as if, they just wrote t=down events, and thought making it short and sweet would make it a good poem. All it did was make something that made absolutely no sense; unless you read the explanation. I believe poetry should make sense when you're reading it, in someway some how.
    Seduced by Flesh

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Neji is huggable you are internet insane. Please never leave the internets. We need people like you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Neji is huggable you are internet insane. Please never leave the internets. We need people like you.
    huh? internet insane? is that good or bad? wait what?

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

well in anycase i liked the poem although it did have hateful remarks in it...but again it was good

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 14 days or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3