+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bats of the Night

Gold Bug 2 is off to a good start Gold Bug 2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Bats of the Night

Author's Note: I wrote this dark poem back in September of 2003. I rewrote it a few times over the years...cut some lines...added a few new lines to try and make the poem flow more smoothly.

--

Part One:

The bats of the night, unite and fight
    Throughout darkly tree leafs,
    Beyound the caves that they dwell deep within,
    From the catacombs of eerie squeeks.

They fight for the blood of yearly passage...
    From passing of the heavy fallen feet,
    Upon the cobblestones does the man stride by...
    The bats do so eagerly want to draw his blood.

The old blood...or the new...
    They didn't care which, for the swooping of their wings grew,
    Toward the cobblestoned ground
    Their swooping wings increasing by an eerie sound.

For the bats of the night increased their number...
    A deadly number of waves of bats toward the ground,
    Down toward the necks of their thirsty target.

The man screamed horridly,
    Out of some sort of throaty screech,
    None like the bats speach;
    The only likeness of their spoken tone
    Was the eerie sound ripping through the night alone,
    Deeply alone to where the bats wings increasingly beat down...
    All the way down toward the human's hair.
    For, do I dare continue my tale
    Of the bats hunger for the blood of deathly smell?

For what did happen to the bats --
    These bats who are called of the night,
    For they didn't have any eyes as sight,
    But only their ears to hear...
    Which the darkness of the night
    That's what is an eerie fear of most humans.
    The unknown of what's through the dark
    And soon the heartbeats would start.

To be continued...

Otaku lepEteste is off to a good start
    Thanks

cashing checks and so on

Amen, xJokersxWildx. People have forgotten how to have fun at the movies these days. If an action movie has a compelling story and complex character development, that's just a bonus, not a prerequisite. I don't need or really want compelling stories in either genre. The only genre in which story matters is drama. There is no other reason to watch dramas except for the story. I have a brain. I'm reasonably intelligent. I can't believe I wasted my time and money and helped the stats on this cocksucking-time-vampire of a flick. I hope none of you watch it, I hope it drops to zero and makes no dollars, I hope it bombs and dies and gets forgotten and never spoken about again. I hope it actually doesn't get pirated so that it doesn't get seen and heard and remembered!!! A solid Z for zucks zhit!! nike free
    What happened next wasn't really predictable. The banking regulators issued a new rule declaring that trust preferred securities could no longer be used to satisfy Tier I capital ratio requirements for regulatory solvency. nike free
    Anyway, I'm questioning whether to call corporate office and file a complaint. I'm not even sure what the process is or if they'd even care. To make things more complicated, I put in my two week's notice last night. I don't want to look like I'm stirring up the pot as I'm leaving. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional. Please review the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use before using this site. Your use of the site indicates your agreement to be bound by the Terms of Use. nike free run 3
    Warrior Princesses are strong and powerful women. And of course, so are you! In these Warrior Princess costumes, you don't need men shielding you with their armor any longer. nike free run
    Spencer,I am a bit concerned after reading your article. I am a long term investor in ARNA and believe that it will do very well in near future once we are past all the current shenanigans. What concerns me is the noise that is being created around ARNA, but I am not able to find a source or substance to that noise. In other words, if I understood the message in your article correctly, you are saying that investors are reaching out to SEC and/or DEA and/or government officials to express their frustration on a delay in DEA schedule classification. If this is true, that is definitely concerning. My question is, where are all these activities occurring? Did you read such messages/petitions? Is a website where such activism is ongoing? Have you talked to a lot of investors who have been calling these agencies? Have you heard from a source from DEA or SEC about such calls or petitions? It would greatly help to know this. If your article is based on one or two active investors (it doesnt take long to know that there are 2 or 3 ARNA investors who have been in news) then that does not represent the sentiment of the entire investor base. There are hundreds or ARNA investors who are LONG, STRONG and PATIENT and do not get moved by street side noise. So my question is, where are you getting your information from? nike free run
    cheap nike free run stoppe det meste af deres foder in Profile page - Pro Learn Network Portfolio
    fordi fantastisk golfsko nike free runs in Profile page - NAIT Mahara Site
    eller??twitter??ceo??fundere??over??nike??free??ru n??2--jerseyscheap?????
    Nike Free Runs or alternatively treatment in Profile view - MMU Mahara
    Jerseyscheap - cheap nike free runs will be required | jerseyscheap.bebeblog.com.br
    Jerseyscheap - you could use Nike Free runners your gift | jerseyscheap.bloguedemusica.com
    kvalificeret nike free run retf?rdigg?re in Profile page - Mahara

Lugares Cerdos (.com) ? of Nike Free Run the court
    som ikke Nike Free Run ?nsker at blive irriteret | 12 Good Things in 12 Months
    billige nike free run hjem p? grund af en god vens | Legimus
    Free workout when discover - Nike Free Run 3 en masse | yixiao.receitablog.com.br
    then sets emerge out in Nike Free Run serious hard | Conversations
    t?fler stoffer eller sat til Nike Free Run | jerseyscheap
    nike free run 2 af dem overf?rt | Zaj?mav?
    Nike Free Run 2 hendes elsker - by for hver bowler - Newsvine

My boys are jokesters. 4) no netflix, no instagram, no credit card readers for commercial transactions on the go.
    CenturyLink Prism TV is a fiber-optic service and television. It promotes an interactive experience and offers different TV plans based on your preferences and budget.

+ Reply to Thread