+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Battle!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Battle!

ok i thought i would be the first to do this since
    i think a challange improves writting skills and stuff
    for the theme it will be about life good bad sad as
    long as it has something to do with life.

i challange anyone who want to give this a try
    and its an open ended challange that will only end
    when somone accepts this challange , other than that
    take as no more than a week to write the poem so there
    isnt a real rush on it.

as for style it cna be free form as long as its about life
    by that i mean free style or ryme or something thats origanle
    by you .

so with that being said i will take on anyone no matter who
    it is and thsi means mods super mods even admin its a free for all
    challange.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: Battle!

Umm...u are suppose to PM the person first right?

Issue a PM to the member you wish to challenge, and wait for them to accept before creating a thread. If you are willing to take on anyone, create your thread, and the first person to accept will be your opponent.
    I would like to accept the challenge...too bad im not in the mood... *sighs* ^^ srry holder..

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh, maybe I would accept this challenge of yours if I wasn't so afraid of plagerists; which keeps a lot of my best poems from getting on here (or anywhere for that matter). But perhaps I'll come up with something for this, but I can't put too much work or thought into it or else I'll be afraid of posting the poem .
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    Umm...u are suppose to PM the person first right?

I would like to accept the challenge...too bad im not in the mood... *sighs* ^^ srry holder..
    Nope, this is an open challenge thread. You don't have to pm anyone, its first come first serve. You only pm when you wish to challenge some one specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia View Post
    Heh, maybe I would accept this challenge of yours if I wasn't so afraid of plagerists; which keeps a lot of my best poems from getting on here (or anywhere for that matter). But perhaps I'll come up with something for this, but I can't put too much work or thought into it or else I'll be afraid of posting the poem .
    Does that mean you except Holder's challenge? If no, then I accept it. I'll try out this poetry battle thing as well.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i will take accept yuor challange mech

no all we have to do is do our poems and send them to gren as well as this link
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Battle ON!

Alright then, so we have until next Sunday to have our poems done.

Topic: Life (The good, bad, or ugly)
    Style: Freestyle (whatever floats your boat)

This will be my third poem, I think I'll try a style I was looking at the other day. I'll bring my A game, so I hope I don't get beaten into the ground.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

The very first poetry battle on AO! I've already received one entry, as soon as I get the other, the fight will begin...
    sig by Pyro Psycho

+ Reply to Thread