+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beastly intuituions

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Beastly rage

Tossed about
    ripped apart
    horrid shout
    beat-less heart

Claws drawn
    teeth exposed
    black dawn
    the heart explodes

You've pissed my off
    now it's time to die
    old skin shed
    now say good-bye

Don't try to run
    never try to hide
    I'll find you before the sun
    has even begun to rise
    Last edited by starfire1036; May 04, 2008 at 01:02 PM. Reason: new title courtosy of thy girlfriend

Newbie Dragon Born is off to a good start Dragon Born's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Beastly intuituions

It sounds like that you are going into a transformation that you did not understage and hated at first, but you saw the good you have from this change. Nice poem, hope that your gilrfriend likes the new title.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63373&dateline=120585  9741
    "How to draw a dragon: 'Cautiously approach the dragon, offer it a piece of candy or a little sister, and draw while it happily munches away.'" J. Neodragon Peffer

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Beastly intuituions

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Born View Post
    It sounds like that you are going into a transformation that you did not understage and hated at first, but you saw the good you have from this change. Nice poem, hope that your gilrfriend likes the new title.
    LMAO i am pretty sure she will and it is ment to be a little thing of what happens in the mind when someone(me) is angered

+ Reply to Thread