+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blessed Curse

Otaku RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Blessed Curse

Fooly Cooly in the Snow
    Chap.15

Inside the bar it looks like an old English pub, people playing cards and darts. Over at the table there is a crowd of people shouting and singing drunk songs. In the middle of the crowd, sits our three heroes; Zul was chugging down beer like it was water, Yumi hasn’t touched any of her beer or food, Quilt was about to start eating and drinking until he noticed Yumi.
    “Yumi are you okay… you haven’t eaten or drink anything?” Said Quilt as he placed his beer mug on the table.
    “Yea, I’m okay…uh, Quilt can I talk to you …alone?” Asked Yumi.
    “Um…o-okay.” Said Quilt as he blushed.
    Yumi lead Quilt up the stairs to the Inn and out to the balcony. Yumi stands out on the balcony looking over the town.
    “You can see the whole town up here.” Said Yumi
    “Really, wow!” Said Quilt as he walks out onto the balcony.
    “This is the first time I ever seen snow.” Said Yumi in a soft voice while looking up into the sky.
    “R-really?” Said Quilt nervously.
    “I can’t believe how cold it is. I’m so cold.” Said Yumi as she wraps her wings around her body. “Why aren’t you cold?”
    “Well, all dragons like me has an eternal flame burning in them… so I guess that’s what keeping me warm.” Said Quilt looking at Yumi.
    Yumi was looking at the snowfall until Quilt put his arms around her.
    “M-maybe I c-can keep b-both o-of us warm.” Said Quilt with his face all red.
    “Thanks Quilt. ” Said Yumi as she rests her head on his chest and close her eyes. Then Quilt laid his head on hers.
    They stayed that way for a minute, until…
    “I since one of my dark orbs.” Said Kuwichi
    “Zul!” Said Yumi and Quilt.
    They both ran downstairs to the bar. Zul was lying on the table; passed out.
    “ZUL!” shouted Quilt
    “Don’t worry the big guy just had to much to drink.” Said someone out of the crowd.
    “Oh!” Said Yumi.
    Quilt picked up Zul and tossed him over his shoulder, the group of three walked up the stairs to the Inn. Quilt tossed Zul on one of the beds and sat down on the side of the bed. Quilt looked up at Yumi she blushed and ran out to the balcony. Quilt just twirled his thumbs and blushed.

Otaku RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Blessed Curse

This Chap. is from one of my old books i use to work on, i'm thinking about re-newing it. So tell me what you think of it.

Newbie Satoko_Hyuuga may be famous one day Satoko_Hyuuga may be famous one day Satoko_Hyuuga's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Blessed Curse

Hey. You're really good at writing stories. I liked it. I used to write a lot of stories, but I never finished them and NO WAY am I looking threw my pile of old stories to finish. I usually just start a new story if I loose intrest in my current story. LOL. That's how I never get finished. Keep up the good work.

+ Reply to Thread