+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Blood Wars

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Blood Wars

There are secrets within when the stories of the Hellsing Insitution are told. The Hellsing family had for more than a 100 years perfected one Vampire, Alucard, the true Nosferatu, enchanced with Modern technology. However, there was another Nosferatu, one who was caught in the Blood Wars. They called him the Samurai of The Moon or rather, Templest.

He had reborned at the best possible time, 19. Young, strong, following the way of the samurai even though he wasn't Japanese. He had always worn black despite the complains by his master and he worn his long black hair into a ponytail. He was skilled but the rising tides of war came and he was caught in the first wave. He had just achieved the level of skill that was of his master and he was walking with no worry until he saw what was unforgivable. A group of ten Shinsen gumi members had just murdered a young beauitful woman. Angered, he drew his sword and showed them what the Speed of God could do to them. Within second three of the swordmen fell, fatal slash through the body. The rest quickly tried to strike him but amist the among of blood spewing out, Templest was simply too good. It ended quickly as his sword, Yamato, cut through bodies.

His breathing had been calm and as he wiped his sword clean, he saw himself covered in blood, he was not bothered. He turned to woman but there she was standing as if she had not been killed. Her voice was smooth but had a burning fire of a warrior. "Impressive, a human such as yourself so quick to dispatch your enemies. What is your name kind sir?" She was wearing strange clothes, wearing blood red long coat and leather coverall.

Templest about to answer that question, felt a sharp pain through his stomach and saw a sword sticking out. He knew his life was over, in his short life; he had achieved so much and endured just as much. His skills and himself was exceptional tonight but now, he would have an early grave. The woman who been talking to his enemy moved such as pace that the killer died in silence. He felt the sword pulled back from his body and fell backwards into the arms of the woman.

"Damn it, it seems you have been bested from behind. I am a vampire, would you like to live again?", the woman said. Templest smiled weakly and whispered, "My name is Templest.....*cough" He lifted his hand to her face, her face was smooth and pale. She smiled and went down to his neck and he felt good sensation in his neck. He could not stay awake much longer, he felt himself being lifted up. He admired the woman's strength and closed his eyes for what he thought was going to be the last time.

*A day past since the encounter*

Templest felt rather warm and he suddenly thought that the previous night was a dream. He opened his eyes and sat up, the room he was in well decorated room expect, there were no windows. The room was well lit but there no candles or torches. He heard a familiar voice, "I see you have awoken." He gasped and looked at the same woman who had risen from the dead and talked to him. "Do not fear me, I am grateful for what you did the other night and in return. I have given something most men would die for, a second life. One, which you wll live to it's fullest. By the way, my name is Countess Harbringer."

He replied in shaky but visibly force calm voice, "So what happened, did happened and...." She finished the sentence, "you have become a vampire...Well, a midian, new reborn under the master/mistress's will. You have become my servant where I will teach you everything there is to know and the abilities of a Nosferatu, a vampire."

He asked her, "This is a joke, right? Vampires don't exist." She replied, "Yes they do, is just that we don't to show ourselves." From there she went onto explain what a vampire could do, a brief explanation about the Council of Twelve and how she would go about training Templest.

Okay ppl, I know wut u're thinking. Y did I involve Hellsing in this? Reason because it was the inspiration for this fanfic. Tho I'm toying with the idea of turning this into a novel and changing a few bits so that I don't get sued when I try and release it.

Hope u guys enjoy it and dnt be shy abt posting ur comments abt it. Next Chap will be posted on Monday.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Blood Wars

Well Monday will be to long.................. And what's up with her having to be a babe for him to care. *Staring a the line* But who cares. I like this. It was long, but stories are. COOL!
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K
    Well Monday will be to long.................. And what's up with her having to be a babe for him to care. *Staring a the line* But who cares. I like this. It was long, but stories are. COOL!
    Alright fine, I try and make it sunday. Abt having a babe to protect. He doesn't know tht she's a vampire . So he thinks that the Shinsengumi are cowards who attack woman.

Newbie Nameless Shadow may be famous one day Nameless Shadow may be famous one day Nameless Shadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Its awesome I love Hellsing!

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

o.O.......*speechless*.....u really have a lot of free time dont u?

Thanks

Blood Wars Chapter Two

*In a dark room, a samurai clothed in black is lost in thought"

'Its been so long since that night I met her. I don't know if vampires still be able to feel any emotions.'

A pale beauitful woman dress as a red dress with a high neck appeared as though she walked through the wall. "It's time for your ceremony" ,she said. Templest nodded and put his samurai sword, Yamato, by his side and followed her.

10 long years, Countess Harbringer had training Templest to reach his full potential but his full powers were not yet realised until he drank the blood of another Nosferatu. Though his mistress had teaching him the ways of the Nosferatu, Templest had always trained with his Yamato reaching an entirely new calibur of skill. He now managed to send his slashes over 10 metres without moving expect for drawing his sword. His God Speed technique became more powerful as the range of a single slash could cut five men surrounding him. But her mistress claimed that he had not seen the true power of the Nosferatu yet and after tonight, he will hold a great power which only mere humans could not even imagine of.

They appeared at a Castle but this castle was occupied by one of the last remaining True breeds, Count Dracula. The Covenant of Twelve was before them, Templest bowed before them on one knee and removed his sword from his side, placing it beside him. His mistress took her place among the Covenant, now all twelve members were presence staring at him. Dracula spoke in his native transylvanian voice coolly, "It has been ten years since your rebirth by Countess Harbringer. You are aware that servant as young as you do not get turned into a Nosferatu as new borns turn out to be greedy and have to be trained, aren't you?

"Yes, my Lord" ,Templest replied.

His wife spoke, Draculina in the same transylvanian but smoother voice, "Yet, here you are, a claimed to be progrete by your mistress. She tells us that before your rebirth, you were skilled....Superior to the humans that you once lived amongst. Whatever Ms. Harbringer might say, you have yet to be proved worthy to us." She said the last line with a dangerous but lustful voice. Templest was warned of the trial that the Covenant would test him in. Unarmed combat, to prove himself that he could fight even without Yamato.

What happened next was too quick for the human eye to follow, Draculina in a swift charge to slash him only to blocked and pushed away. His bloodlust was raising now, soon the others would join in to see if he could survive. Sure enough a male vampire appeared behind him and attempt to bring him down but was aware and dodged to his left while bringing up his right heel in reverse kick connecting with his ooppents' jaw. But as he flew, another male with a scar crossing on his left eye appeared giving Templest a thrusting knee into his stomach. He felt the full force of it but was not thrown off. Instead, he had dug his left hand into the floor and reversing his body connecting with the heel, smashing his face into the stone flooring. No sooner, had Templest jumped to his feet, he moved his right causally narrowly missing a high kick. He instinctly grabbed the leg by the ankle and bringing his elbow crashing to the kneecap, shattering the joint instantly. He did not even look his victim as his let go ready himself again for another attack. The four vampires continued to attack but again and again always managing to disable his opponents.

"ENOUGH WITH THESE GAMES!!!!" shouted a lean vampire still sat in his chair, and then spoke in a calm voice. "It is clear that you can handle your opponents but they only test you with only a limited power which seems clearly to me that you have surpassed already. Pick your sword and fight. I want you to unleash as far as your powers will allow it." Templest seemed unsure but replied, "Yes, my Lord." As his opponents recovered and returned to their seats, he summoned his Yamato to him and broke into his fighting stance.

His opponent walked to do battle, while Dracula spoke, "This is rather rare for you ,Arkard. To take on a midan so young." Arkard replied, "Perhaps he can provide me with some much needed stretches." He turned to Templest and said, "Give me everything you got, do not be afraid to hurt me." He broke into his fighting stance with both hands turned into metal blades. All went silent, it seem an age as both men waited for the other to make a move. Then, an owl took flight and so did both men, attacking each other with such velocity that both men had their weapons locked and the ground broke as though there was a force pushing out.

Suddenly, Templest disappeared and went into a build up into his God Speed battou-jitsu. Arkard's eyes only able to follow his trail did not panic but ready himself again. He thinking while striding gracefully without sound, 'Where to strike him? Let's see what happens if we try the normal.' and then approached his enemy from the right. He drew his Yamato within half a blink of an eye and his face had a look of disbelief. His sword was half-way through the chest and yet Arkard had managed to stop the blade's path. "My, my, we are getting close to killing someone, aren't we?" Arkard said sadistically and he grinned. Templest withdrew quickly before Arkard could strike back and he went back into the routine again. Arkard stood there with the wound regenerating and said, "I suppose I have to put effort into this to see if you truly are worthy." With that, he withdrew a long sword out of the darkness and disappeared as well, striding into a path that would clash with Templest's.

All the while the coucil member's eyes followed the two warriors attacking each other and from time to time whispering to one another. "It's seems that your claims have not gone unproven tonight, Countess." whispered Dracula. The two warriors were clashing, producing sparks everytime and flashes of light. Finally Darcula brought the duel to a halt and Arkard laughed, "You fought well, young one. Perhaps the vampire future has hope after all." Templest still exhilrated from the fight, sheated his sword and calmed his mind. Bowing on one knee, he waited for what Dracula would say to him. "Your misteress is proud of what you have accomplished here tonight. You will become a No Life King, free of command but you will answer to my call and you come to me without resistant. Is there clear, Templest?"

"Yes, my Lord"

"Your misteress will now present what you need." and Harbringer got up and walked to Templest. She undid her high neck collar, exposing her neck. She stood before him and she said to him "Get up Templest". This was to be the last command that Templest would follow from her. He stood and knew what he had to do. His fangs protuded and he took her into his arms, drawing closing her neck. He could smell the sweetness, and savouring for a moment and then he bit her drawing only the amount of blood he needed. He drank and let go of her. He felt a sensation running through his body, he felt stronger and something strirring within. The Countess watched and knew that Templest had a Beast waiting to show itself. Templest let out a blood curling roar and from then on, his place in history would be sealed.
    Last edited by Blade X; Mar 26, 2006 at 10:23 AM.

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

blood....more blood...and most of all...blood...kool though....

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

It looks like I didn't have to wait long. So Monday wasn't the day. ummmmmmmm......... I like this story. Getting better I see. Cool
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast