+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Blood Wars

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Blood Wars Chap Three

*A couple walking along a path with Cherry Blossoms falling around them*

"It's been some time since I walked the Blossoming path." said a man cloaked in black. The man is carrying a black samurai sword. His figure is lean and his black hair worn a ponytail style. His features are quite handsome for one whose face is pale. His eyes are blood red. This man's name is Templest, the latest member to the vampire clan. The woman walking beside man, wearing a red kimono with her pale shoulders revealed. "I remember my first time walking down this road when the Convenant assigned me to this region. This beauty held within this country was something I believe not possible." replied his companion. The woman was so old that she had seen the development of Japan yet her features are those of a young maiden in her twenties. Countess Harbringer was her name and her eyes are ice blue. They walked along enjoying the silence.

A large figure appears in the middle of the path in front of them, dressed in white and wearing a cross pendant around his neck. "Heathens..godless creatures..filth of the earth. Death be upon you. I, Father Joseph Anderson will send you to your maker." he said in a scottish accent, with a zeal only known from the Vatican's enforcement group Iscariot, Section XIII. He drew his sword glowing with blessed power, the blade itself had strange groove as if the sword was made up of several blade pieces. Templest stepped forward, "Only one of you tonight? Hmph, I had expected the Iscariot to take us more seriously if you want to rid your so-called God's earth of us." He drew his samurai sword Yamato out, the blade itself blackened all over. "I hope your ready to die tonight Catholic dog." Templest charged towards his opponent feinting a strike from his left. The paladin had been clearly trained to deal with the Nosferatus as he made to block the strike but quickly side stepping when he saw the feint.

Templest stopped as he saw and grinned, "I hope that you will provide me with a bit of fun before I defeat you and presenting you to my Lady as meal." The Countess had stood well back from the battle and merely grinned at the remark her former midian made.

Angered by those words, "HEATHEN, I will send you to the depths of the abyss and condemn you there for all eternity!!!" He charged striking Templest but only to be blocked by his sword. Templest playing with his prey, just allowing his opponent to get his sword close to him and then denying him at the last moment. From every angle of attack possible, Anderson tried and in the end his breathed became laboured and he backed off. His stance became tired and he looked at Templest with such contempt. Templest said, "Spent already, Paladin? hahahaha, damn I expected you to fight a bit longer. Now I'll teach you how to really use a sword"

Templest sheated his sword and went into his Battoujitsu Nosferatu Speed stance. His right leg was moving up and down. Then he was gone, striding all over the place. Anderson was thinking quickly, 'Mighty Lord show me the way to defeat the heathen.' Then, it came to him, his weapon, Tyrael glowed. Anderson felt the sword itself and the sword broke into blade pieces and he understood at once and quickly formed a spinning shield around him. Templest seeing this new turn of events tried to strike the paladin but only to be parried already. While Templest was striding keeping himself in motion, he was thinking, "Interesting, so the paladin has got a few tricks left. Let's see what happens when I try this."

Templest started go into what seem to be an the next level of his skill where he started to send slashes at the revolving shield. Everytime, the blades blocked it but were suspend for a moment. And then suddenly one slash got through nearly cutting his head but cutting a few threads of his hair off. Templest now understood how the shield worked and started concenrate his efforts into sending slashes. He, then started finally got through but the blade pieces had cut into his right arm and his other body parts. Templest felt a searing pain ripped through his senses. He knew the blessed blades had teared into his body but his eyes remained on the target and his sword had managed to hit the heart.

Anderson, felt a sharp pain in his chest and knew his life would end here. Sent to kill the godless creatures and yet failed. His life flashed in front of his eyes, his wife, his son sent to the local scottish Catholic school, his final letter to the Head of the Jesuits, Drummond. "Damn, heathens. My son and future generations will come back to kill you. Mark my words you filth." His grip on the sword hilt loosen and slip down. He felt the sword pulled out and pushed towards the woman who did not hesitate to start feed on him. His neck was pricked and his closed his eyes, sending a prayer to God.

Templest sheating his sword while the blood on the blade disappeared and travelled through his hand and body, feeding him. Templest felt the pain subsided and his body began pushing the pieces out. One by one, each piece fell. "Damn, didn't expect him to pull that trick out of the bag. Well, he provided a fight alright. He carried a holy weapon to tried and kill us. He must have been a high rank in the Iscariot Section XIII."

Harbringer had just finished draining the body. "Hhhhhmmm, that was one of the best meals I had in awhile. I must say, You took your time in killing him. I expect he was but I suppose the Hellsing would be glad to hear of his death." She licked her lips, hoping to get any more blood that may have linger on her mouth. Both figures stood looking at each other and then they came together touching each other and kissing. The moon above was as red as blood.

A strong built man dressed in the usual priest clothes with a black coat bearing the emblem, two swords forming the Cross. The words "Jesus" printed vertically. He had short brown hair. He approached the school church. The scottish headmaster saw him and greeted him, "Top of the morning to ya, Father Maxwell. What can I do for ya?"

"I'm here to see the boy, Anderson. It's about his father." Maxwell said gravely. The headmaster nodded and led him to teenage light brown haired boy who was reading the Bible under a tree. The boy looked up from his book and saw the men approaching him. Maxwell asked him if he could sit next to him, boy gestured him to. "Aaaahhhh, Mathew 1, Old Testament. That is a favourite chapter of mine. Anderson, I have a letter from your father. I expected that you know what he did for the Vatican, for God?" He nodded and accepted the letter from Maxwell. The letter had requested that Samuel Anderson carried on studying and merely carry on Joseph's work. The last request was that the future generations of Andersons were to keep doing this for the Pope, for the Vatican, for the Lord Jesus Christ.

Maxwell had already stood up left him another letter from Section XIII. He looked at the boy and said when he had finished reading the letter, "Please read the other letter I have left you. It will explain everything and when to expect us when the time is right for you to join us. I'm sorry but I have to attend to urgent matters. I will expect to see you soon." With that Father Maxwell, leader of Iscariot Section XIII, walked away alreadying suspecting that the Protestants had been behind the murder of the Paladin sent to Japan. The tides of blood will flow soon.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Blood Wars

Dude will you stop posting them here.Please and finish the other Chs you have.I have been reading the ones in the webpage.And oh before I forget.Do you want me to ask my friend{He is my teacher}to check your thing out.Because he is a write.And knows more poeple in that stuff.If yes p.m.

P.S. The little thing you write they are short.But I want to know they have ch1 and ch2 and so on.Will they be long when you make the book?Or you just putting some infor from every chapter?
    Perfection is dull

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f
    Dude will you stop posting them here.Please and finish the other Chs you have.I have been reading the ones in the webpage.And oh before I forget.Do you want me to ask my friend{He is my teacher}to check your thing out.Because he is a write.And knows more poeple in that stuff.If yes p.m.

P.S. The little thing you write they are short.But I want to know they have ch1 and ch2 and so on.Will they be long when you make the book?Or you just putting some infor from every chapter?
    I have you now. I like them short. I don't have a high reading level. But Yes once again I have read, and I have liked. Can't wait for the next one. (To Jon f: BLAH)
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K
    I have you now. I like them short. I don't have a high reading level. But Yes once again I have read, and I have liked. Can't wait for the next one. (To Jon f: BLAH)
    Mr.K{Mrs.K}do you have something agaist me or something.And who in the world do you have?Hhaha I have a high reading level but a low spell lvl.
    Perfection is dull

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

just finish reading cha1, pretty neat.. i'll read the other cha's some time around

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f
    Mr.K{Mrs.K}do you have something agaist me or something.And who in the world do you have?
    I have a 12th grade reading level, and No I have nothing against you. *Lying though my teeth*
    To Blade X: Where's the next one!!! I'm waiting...
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Blood Wars Chap. 4

A chamber lit with torches, thirteen men sat along a table at the head sat The King of England. Each member wore the cross and the coats which represent the Royal Army expect for one wearing an insigna bearing the words Hellsing. They were waiting for something or someone. Yet nothing stirred, slience stood for what seemed forever. Then, a strong gust of wind blew through despite there being no windows. Mist began to seep through and around the room. The men looking around nervously, gripping their crosses and murmuring prayers. The remaining seats were filled up by twelve vampires each carrying beautiful faces and as pale as the other. There was a thirteenth member of the vampire envoy. A guard, he was wearing an all black outfit with two samurai sword. One by his side and one on his back.

"Well, I see that we have kept you waiting for a bit." said Dracula, the vampire seating at the end of the other table. "My apologies but I had to make sure everyone in the Convenant was here and know what will be agreed tonight." The King look at him, "It doesn't matter, what matters is the business at hand. I have told the Knights of the Round table and the leader of Hellsing about this meeting. Some have met this with shocked, some are interested in why this is taking place. Shall we begin?"

"Quite, my Countess Harbringer will tell what has happened." A woman with flowing hair nodded and began, "Thank you, my Lord. Yes, No doubt the Catholics has subtley suggested that you had a hand in the downfall of their Paladin. I'm sure that the Iscariot is ready to wage war on the Protestants around the world. They are just waiting for the Pope's orders. We propose an ailliance where we give protection to the Protestants and in return, you allow us to roam where we want unopposed, only feed when we have to. This is reasonably, yes?"

A great ruckus followed, many members protesting about it. "SILENCE!!! We are all reasonably men, are we not? In any case, it does seem like the perfect offer. Sir Hellsing, what do you think of this arrangement?" A middle aged man was seating with his arms crossed and his sword resting by the table next to him. "Mmmm, if this were in a normal situation, I would have had my men ready to burst through that door and slay every single vampire here. But it isn't and we have always tried to get cooperation with the Catholic, only to rejected it outright. Now they treat us as enemies, thus danger is present. Perhap choosing the lesser of the two evils is better." Another storm of protest erupted, all about religion.

"Fools." Everyone looked at him. The man walked towards Dracula's side, "For those who do not know me, I am Templest, General of the vampire legions. You have never seen what the Vactians are truly capable of. Mercy is not option, all who refuse to bow to them die. They are trained to kill with hearts as cold as us and their numbers grow everyday. More and more, Iscariot warriors are being created even at this moment. To us, our supply will be shortened. Perhaps the reason why you won your recent battle at Orange County was that the Iscariot army sent to kill was distracted with the appearance of our kind. Resulting in the entire Iscariot legion to be wiped out by a covenant stationed there. Without that covenant that your Kingdom would not exist today." Templest let the words sink in.

"Then, you're saying that the only other option is for to meet to the Vactian warriors head on and die? Our aim has always been to maintain the Kingdom. Perhaps, it would be wise for us to agree to the deal." said Hellsing looking from Templest to his King. King sighed and said, "Every well then, you will have benevolent peace from us so long as you agree to do what you have proposed to do."

"Though we maybe dead, we still have honour. Be rest assured, your followers will be protected to the best of our abilities." replied Dracula. With that the Covenant dissolved into mist and disappeared. The King sighed, "Sir Hellsing, are we right to shake hands with the devils?" Hellsing had already stood and slip his sword by side. He looked up, His eyes, were looking at a wolf. "I cannot correct, your majesty's decision. I can only pray that God forgives us for wanting to only protect our followers."

In the large castle hall with many vampires waiting for their leaders to return. A young man with short brown hair, blue was talking to a group, "I hope we aren't making a mistake in dealing with humans." Templest replied, "Perhaps it's your short-sightedness which causes you to be stuck where you are now Kraven" A look of shock came as he turn around to his general. "Sorry, sir. I am only voicing my concerns over this deal."

"You damn well know why we are doing this. With the Vactians crying for blood, we need allies where we can get them." With that, he walked off to the front of the group. The Twelve sitting where they would be and looking on. "Now, the humans have accepted the deal which means we have keep watch over the towns all night. These Iscariots aren't subtle, thus it should be easy to spot them. Kill the Catholic warriors with no mercy. BUT" suddenly with only his eyes only showing the seriousness, "this does not give you the excuse to go on a bloodlust. We have worked and staked too much for you people to break this deal. I will personally find out who did it and make them suffer so much that you would wishing of sunlight. Is this clear?"

Each covenant leader nodded. "Well then, my only further orders are for those who are positioned around the Vactian. If they move their army, send a messenger to me and I will deal with them. Now, go. Make it clear to all your members." With that all of them either dissolved to mist or turned to bats. Templest looking at the now empty hall, "Wouldn't take long for the first major confrontation with the zealots." The Countess Harbringer walked to his side, "Indeed, but let's enjoy the silence of the night."

Templest turned to Dracula and asked, "My Lord, may I take my leave for now?" Dracula looked at the pair of them. It was common knowledge that the Countess and her former midan, now general of the vampire legion were "in love". The Vampire overlord thought 'Absurd, I suppose times have changed.' He replied, "Every well then, but remember as soon as the War begins, you must answer to the messengers sent here. A few of the members will also help you to lead the war against the Vactian."

"Thank you my Lord, I am grateful to the assistance you have provided to me." With that both of the romancers disappeared and walking down their favourite path. It was the end of spring and the last of the cherry bossoms were falling. The two vampires were walking hand in hand. "Soon, blood will fall like the cherry bossoms now." Both of them walking off and gazing at the moon, it was just as red as the night the first Vactican warrior was slain.

The grounds were lit at night by torches. The scene saw several legions of Iscariot warriors and zealots. Each wear different outfits ranging from battle tunics to the white figures with their faces covered. Only two holes are for the eyes to see. Each legion had specialized in a particular area of combat. Carrying muskets, swords, harlberds, pikes and other weaponry. At the front, stood the leader of these men, Father Jonathan Maxwell. He wore the usual priest outfit with a sash with christian decor. "My brothers, tonight we will cleanse the world of heathens who claim to follow our God. But, they do not follow the same values as us. They are filth of the our Gods' Earth. We move to cleanse the Earth. You know what must be done, my brothers. In the name of the Holy Spirit, Father and Son, may we be guided by your hand. May we be protected by your powers. Amen."

The Iscariot legion repeated the last word with faith. "Now go and carry out Gods will." With that the legion marched into the night. All the while, several bats took off into the night. The blood will soon flow like the river.

Templest stood with his arms crossed and his eyes closed, waiting for the marching Iscariots to approach. Behind him, about twenty vampires stood ready. While waiting, Templest had toyed with the idea of simply charging in head on or use his Flight of Death cut. "My Lord, they coming closer. Should we kill them now? The town must not learn of this army's intentions." said one of vampires. Templest opened his eyes and said, "Perhaps, it's time. I expected no one here to die tonight. This is a simply seacrh and destroy, understand?" They understood and drew out their weapons. "Follow the darkness with all of your strength."

With that, the vampires started their masscare. Templest travelled the quickest and already killed ten warriors. A second later, the rest of the local covenant caught and got to work. Templest had already both of his swords out and cutting through the armour, bodies and weapons. Yamato, a black samurai sword will always been with Templest since his earliest training days with a real sword and Zangetsu, a pure silver samurai sword recently acquired via his lover. These swords were reaching the enemies with ease. Soon, the Iscariot warriors began running away. Templest saw them, he quickly went into his flash steps. Templest was simply too fast, killing each warrior regardless whether they had a weapon or was sane. 'The Iscariot cannot be allowed to know of our hand in his war.' Templest thought while killing the last of the legion.

He turned to the rest and saw them feeding on the corpses around the battlefield. The blood on his swords soon was absorbed, feeding him. Templest breathed in the sweetness of blood which hung in the air. He walked up to the leader of the covenant, "Be sure that they do not rise and cause a problem. I'll leave in confidence to clean up or least make sure the ghouls don't rise. I take my leave." With that, he left walking off into the night.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Thanks

Yeah the next one. I read it. I still like the Second Chapter better. No that's mean. I Really like this story. So keep writing it. I'll be waiting for the next one, and when I have more time. I'll tell you me favorite parts for right now in the stroy. So ypu can have some info about it. If you don't care and stuff. But like I said can't wait tell the next one.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast