+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Blood Wars

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Blood Wars

Just read through the fanfic...itz awesome...

I really like fanfics, itz food for the brain cuz I'm always reading manga so this is a nice change in pace.

Keep up the great work!!
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Blood Wars Chap. Five Part one

In the gloom of night, sounds of a ferocious duel could be heard echoing within the castle halls. Two men could be seen fighting in a large hall; one of these men, Arkard had short black hair and light brown eyes. He wore red gothic clothes and while he was fighting, his face had the look of someone contend with what he was doing. His opponent, Templest, wearing an all black outfit with eyes as red as blood itself. His black hair was worn into a ponytail. These men were more than humans, they were vampires. They fought as though they were arch enemies, they had no hesitation in cutting each other. It was impossible for mere humans to follow the warriors' blades as they travelling so fast, the air around began to form a vacuum around them. Sucking up dust, swirling allowing the eyes to see a ball of dust. Suddenly, the ball shattered sending the dust everywhere and both men jumping back to size each other up.

At the same moment, a messenger appeared waiting of the men to finished and notice him. Grinning at each other, both of them sheathed their swords and asked what the messenger wanted. "My Lord Templest, the leader of Iscariot wishes to see you and only you." Templest looking back at Arkard who had no idea why their enemy would even dare make such a request. He sighed and said, "Tell him, this is war and until he deceases what he is doing. I'm afraid more blood will be spilled. But if he really wishes meet with me then tell him to go nearest town and go to a pub called The Dark Horse. Bring one but himself and transport. Now go." The messenger nodded and disappeared.

"Condemn me for what I'm about to say, Arkard" Templest turning to his comrade, "I'm afraid that this war grows needless. We're killing off our supply and they're willing to stop slaughtering each other. Then, perhaps I should go and hear what they have to say." Arkard looked on with mild interest only but knew that if the long term survival of the Nosferatus was to be secured. Then, they would have no choice but to agree to this meeting. "I can say that Lord Dracula did put you in charge of this war for a reason; and that reason would be he believed you have gained knowledge beyond your years. Do what you will, I can only informed him of this meeting. I can only predict that our Lord would allow to to continue with this course of action." Templest looked at his comrade and seen him for years as his most important peer. He was grateful for the support that he was being given. "Thank you." With that he disappeared into night to tell his love what he was about to do.

Arkard was left standing in the great hall, "So, he has decided to go after all". Said suddenly by a voice behind Arkard, he turned and looked into the eyes of his Lord. The Kings of No Life Kings, Dracula looking somewhat tired yet he looked somehow youthful in the moonlight. Arkard replied, "Yes, I suspect that he already knew the consequences if we carried on with this war. I still feel that this isn't war but rather an insignificant matter to deal with." Dracula summoned his sword and said, "You worry too much, my old friend. I would like to see what our young general does. He has options lay out before him. He only has to make one to minimise the damage to our food supply. Now come, it has been long time since I fought in the old wars. We shall see if I still possess the same battle instincts I had." Arkard grinned and made the first strike.

*In a mansion*

A young maiden is arguing with Templest, "I don't understand why you can't see that it is trapped. You think that this Maxwell will only bring himself with no bodyguards with such a clear chance to kill you there and then. I'm sure that he has already prepared at least ten men disguse as customers in the pub. All ready with blessed silver forged swords to go through your heart." She looked at him with such a look of worry and anger that the tears begin to form at her eyes. "Crying doesn't suit you, Seras Harbringer." He moved towards her to wipe her tears, "I gave my word already that I would go without anyone. The Lord believes this to be a wise decision. I am doing this for the future of our kind."

Countess Seras Harbringer stood with her hands on her hips wearing a dark blue dress with a high cut just stopping at her left hip. This brought out the ice blue eyes in her and was boring into Templest. "I...I...I still think," she struggled to find an excuse for her companion to bring bodyguards despite knowing that Templest could be faced with a legion of the Iscariot's best warrior and he still managed to beat them all without moving from the ground he stood on. Templest shushed and embraced her. They both looked at each other; Templest spoke, "I'll come back to you, no matter. I promise." She kissed him with the burning passion within her and Templest responded in kind. After what seemed like hours passing them, they broke and Seras said "I know."

Templest walked with Seras preparing to meet with the Iscariot leader. She still looked worried but said nothing. Templest finally sighed and said, "If you're that worried about it, why don't you come with me but stay out of sight. Watch over me as you did during my midans years." Seras considered this but her love for Templest drove her to agreeing to this option. She was surprised that she had felt this way about someone for so long, for she had expected to feel no emotions till that fateful night where she was careless. She embraced him again, thinking this was how life would be now."Well, I think we better get going." Seras nodded and prepared to follow Templest as she would follow him to the ends of the world and the darkest abyss.

*At The Pub Dark Horse*

A carriage approaches and stops outside the pub. Maxwell gets out from the carriage and drew his cloak tighter in as if fearing someone would come to rob. Not that it would as he came protected. He stepped in the pub and saw a dark figure in the corner drinking what seem to be blood. "I seemed to have kept you waiting." said, Maxwell to the cloaked figure. He lifted his hood and revealed himself to be Templest. "Well, I like to keep this short if you don't mind. So I hear you wish for this war stop and yet you declared war. I wonder, is your supply of lambs sent be to slaughtered running low?" grinning to the fact that was true. Maxwell did not flinched and replied, "We only want to follow God and guide others towards him."

"Stomping your authority just like your roman cousins. You catholics never change just like us. We live far longer than anyone and never once had to change our ways. Alright, withdraw your troops and we will haunt you no longer." Templest knew that he had the advantage in this negating. He could easily order the extermination of the Catholics completely or allow them to live just that littler bit longer. Before Maxwell could answer that, the horses outside started to make a commotion. Sounds of thundering hooves could be heard. Soon the door burst through and a group of rough men barged in. One shouted out, "Show yourself, you blood sucking maggot. We won't tolerate your kind in this town." The pub owner had tried to keep them quiet but, it was apparent they were drunk and were high on adenraline.

I know whta u guys are thinking. Why have I spilt it up. Coz I have reached the limit of characters. YESS. I thought it not possible but I have. Anyways, I'll post the rest of the chap after someone post something coz I dun wanna be warned for double post.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K
    I have a 12th grade reading level, and No I have nothing against you. *Lying though my teeth*
    To Blade X: Where's the next one!!! I'm waiting...
    Hey can you have a 12th grade reading lvl when you are the some age as me????????????{Oh well at least I am smarter then you or not.My reading lvl is college but my spelling sucks.I forget how to spell things half of the time and the other half I don't give a damm about it.}

And Blade what happen to the website?? Cocah can't readed it or hmmm I forget what I was going to said.
    Perfection is dull

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

"Friends of yours, Maxwell?" Maxwell shook his head and said, "Why would I employ such crude men to cause trouble?" Templest seemed amused with the reply and waited a little longer before they would come over to where they were. The ruffians started to break things and held to cross to each customer to see if they recoiled. Soon as they stepped towards Maxwell, three men held swords at their throats. "Who the hell do you think you are?!? Holding swords to our necks. Cmon lads, we outnumber them easily." Templest grinned mischievously at the situation and also thought of how Maxwell broke his word. He spoke, "I wouldn't move a muscle if I were you gentlemen. Those three men are the Archbishop's personal guards. Highly skilled and could easily kill ten of you without breaking a sweat."

Silence echoed through the room, the ruffians now were frozen and scared. One of the bodyguards ordered them to get out and their lives would be spared while the owner was twisting his cleaning cloth with such anixety that the cloth began to break. Soon to the pub returned to normal, and the meeting resumed with Maxwell now sweating. "My, my, Maxwell who would have thought that my comrades' opinions are true. You brought three guards for protection even though I gave you my word that there would be no blood spilled tonight." Suddenly, Seras appeared besides him with her arms around him. Maxwell did not expect the filth to be calm and still talking to him. He had expected Templest to had rip his head off and drink his blood.

"Why so quiet? Have we scared you, Maxwell?" Coming to his senses, Maxwell said, "No, no, I was just a bit shocked by the ruffians." Seras had now sat herself besides Templest and still arms around him said, "You're such liar. We know that you expected us to kill you by now. Now you're wondering why we haven't killed you." Maxwell had now gripped his sword hilt and had half a mind to try and kill them but his mind overpowered his fears. He forced himself to speak, "I...I...I suppose that your deal is not unreasonable. I should think that we are at an agreement. I will send you our response. Good night to you both." He stood up and left promptly. Both lovers now disappeared into night.

*Meanwhile in the roundtable meeting.*

A heated discussion raged as the twelve members argued while Hellsing sat listening to their points of view. "If we break the deal by backstabbing them, there no telling what they would do to us. They could control us and ultimately have the country at the tips of their fingers." Another member stood up shouted, "Yes that could happen but if we manage to succeed in this plan, we will rid the world of them." A booming sound rang through the chamber and everyone looked at Hellsing, "All of you have a valid point; backstabbing them would cause a backlash against resulting in our deaths, keeping to our deal would result in neutral peace but this plan you propose of killing the head vampire could work and wipe them off the face of the planet. However, this theory of wiping the race of vampires out is not proven and I doubt that could work. Although, I would propose this."

They listened intently to his plan at the end of it. They would looked at each other, "It's not unreasonably diffcult and yet sound simple to execute." Another said, "Easier said than done." Hellsing sat there with his chin resting on his hands. "All we have to do is prepare and waiting for the right moment to lure him in. Do we all know what to do?" All of them nodded. "Then this meeting is concluded. For God, Queen and country. Amen" They muttered the last word and left. Hellsing stood for a moment looking at the cross bearing Jesus crucified. He thought to himself, 'Only fools believe in what is being told to them. Only we hold the key to defeat our enemy.'

This is last of chap 5. Jon r u sure u got the address right? The site is working fine.
    http://www.freewebs.com/samurai-of-t...riesuntold.htm

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Perfection is dull

Thanks

Blood Wars Chap. Six Part 1

*A Church in England*

A middle-aged man wearing white coat walks through the doors of the church, approaching an archbishop praying at the altar. Hellsing knelt down beside the praying man, "I see that we are relying on divine intervention. Do you have the materials that I asked you to prepare?" The archbishop still kneeling as if he did not notice Hellsing, "Yes, could you just wait for awhile? They are at the back but you can't access it without me." Both men were now praying and silence rang through the Church.

Then, both men stood up and Hellsing followed the Archbishop. They walked through a black door with a white Cross with a quote written in white, 'In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.' The room had an array of weapons but all two things in common; The Cross and forged out of blessed silver. Two monks approached with a large trunk with the same symbols and quote. "Thank you. Now Sir Hellsing, in here is what you will need to hinder him and tame him. He should have a resistance aginst the silver but he can't take large volumes of it. So you should be able to excute it. I will pray for your success, Sir Hellsing."

Hellsing was checking the weapons and replied, "I suppose we need all the help we can get whether it's in God or in weapons." He called in two men to carry the trunk away. He follow them out but stopped at the door and said, "We will hold the key to absolute power if we succeed Pennwood." Then he closed the door leaving the archbishop wondering if this would end in a blood bath.

*Meanwhile in The Convenant gathering*

All Twelve members are discussing the current situations, "There are culls happening everywhere. The local convenants are being forced to move out further and feed less regularly. There is a danger that we will grow weaker and regress back to our weaker selfs." Most members had thought long about this possibility. This was something that they actually feared; they would be suspectible to silver once more, sunlight had always been the traditional enemy but it could not kill the vampire unless his powers grew weak.

Dracula knew something had changed, someone had drew the sword on him while his back was turned. "My friends, yes indeed this becomes a worry but all we can do is to endure as well we have for..." Then someone interrupt him, "Why we should? We are far more powerful than them and we control them if we want to. Take over the world and bring the humans down from their high horse."Then, Templest stood up and looked at the foolish vampire. "So you would bring the entire human race just to survive and enslave them. Breed them like mindless animals?" Now the vampire who made that remark, Payne was stuttering, "I.. I..jus..jus"

"Be silent. These humans have complex minds and are unpredictable like us.They may not be as strong, or as quick but they will find ways to bring us down if we decide to enslave them. Our Lord is right, we must think long term and take the right course that will maxmise our survival." Templest let the words sink in and suddenly, Kraven ran into the meeting. "My Lords and Ladies, we have a problem!!" His face bore the look of fear, something not seen often. "The lupines are seeking us out and killing us by surprise." Templest slapped him with the back of his hand. "Fool, you should die fighting them instead of coming and leading them here. I will throw you to the wolves that will serve as a distraction allowing our Lord to escape. You should be honoured to die for him."

Kraven now looking stricken with fear and at the coldness which Templest had. Templest grabbed Kraven and his swords while the howls of the werewolves could be heard. Arkard accompanied him while the rest had decide it was time to leave. Harbringer wanted to be with her lover but knew that he would not allow it. She left just hoping that he would return to her as he would always had done for many years. Soon the screams of Kraven could be heard as Templest hurled him into the charging wolf pack. Three lupines jumped and tore into the body. "Well, it's long since they decide to come and play." Arkard merely chuckle as he summon his sword. "We will discuss this in further detail later. For now, we need to exterminate the filth." Templest broke into his stance and without moving seven lupines were cut through. Soon, the two vampires were surrounded by lupines.

"It seems like that there's more than we thought there were." said Arkard. Templest grin as if thinking at the mere pleasure of this battle hoping that he would be given the excuse to let loose his true self. Soon, both men tore into the horde of werewolves and blood rained. Templest moving so fast that the werewolves were just chasing shadows. Arkard was swinging his sword with such ferocity that everything within a metre of the swing died. It seemed impossible but more lupines were replacing the ones who were dying. Soon both fighting were standing back to back. They stopped for a moment and they covered in blood. "Arkard, I think we need to speed up the extermination."

Sorry people it took so long. PLZ NOTE, I will update irregularly.

Thanks

"I thought you never asked, Templest." Soon, both men started to change. Templest's body turning to black expect for his face and his eyes started to glow red. Soon, the darkness began to reach out it form hands at first and then it spear several lupines. The black began to branch out each time impaling more lupines while drinking their blood. Arkard's body's outline began to shiver and he said, "Go forth and eat." The darkness extended out of his body creating what seem to be snakes. These snakes soon tored into their meal, leaving nothing alive. Both men were leaving a mass of bodies and even those mindless creatures at the back tried jumping and attacking from above. Only to be left impale and left as a momnument. After awhile, both men were walking along back to the castle to see there any surviving lupines.

"Seems odd for these animals to decide and try to attack us. I wonder if there's more than meets the eye?" Arkard had been thinking the same as well, it had been more than 500 years ago since the Dark War had ended in a neutral agreement. He replied, "Yes, if there is more. I suspect someone is controlling with the promise of food. Yet, these creatures are so hard to approach and to talk." They heard a shuffling echo through the castle. Suddenly Templest got a runt of man, "So the runt of the pack ran away from the battle." They knew that he was a lupine but seemed somehow smarter than the rest of the pack. "Far more superior than those mindless animals you slaughtered."

"Meaning what?" Said Arkard with a calm yet somehow menacing voice. The runt only chuckled and refuse to tell the vampires anything else. Templest smiled revealing his fangs, "I thank you for giving me the only course of action I must take. Your memories are mine and it will be sweet." Templest opened his mouth and drain the body. "We must quickly go to our Lord, he must be informed of this new information." Arkard nodded and both men disappeared travelling to one of their safe houses.

*In a deserted rural farm*

Three men could be seen milling around the place waiting for someone. These men were each carrying a gun and wearing the Cross. One of these men, wearing a dark greyish cloak was the son of Sir Hellsing, Moses. He was educated in demonology and knew just about every spell and creature of the darkness there was. He look very much like his father in his younger days. He was twenty but already had killed fifty minions of the dark. He conceal in his cloak a vartiey of weapons each specialized in dealing the maxmium damage to his enemies. "I don't like this one bit. Dealing with the werewolves is just as bad as dealing with the Devil himself." The other men didn't say anything but they didn't like dealing werewolves either.

Suddenly a giant of a man appeared, his appearance was intimdating; he had hungry eyes, unkempt hair, unshaven face, wearing only a cloack and pants and had wolfish features. "Well, the son of Hellsing comes to visit little of me and here I am not dressed my best." Moses already disliked the man but need to get his business done and dust. "Well, I don't really mind what you wear but I do want to know is did you do what I asked of you, Lucious?", replied Hellsing. Lucious looked at Moses and knew that he was armed but decided against any action if his kind were to survive. "Of course I have, I always kept my word haven't I? The question is, have you kept your end of the deal?"

The two with Moses now brought three cows, horses and childern. Soon, Lucious' comrades came out of no where and took them without question. Lucious held a smile on his face as if he was given the best gift of all, "I thank you Moses, always a pleasure doing business with you. Is there anything you need?" Lucious knew that Moses always had more assignments which meant more food and warriors. He was once human, so he knew how the mind worked. Moses replied, "Yes, there is. We need you to lure Dracula to this location." He showed him a map, "Injury him but do not kill him. We need him alive. I don't care how much it cost, we need Dracula brought to us or rather forced, lured whatever is necessary. We need him in this place. Do you understand Lucious? After that we can discuss the payment."

"So you want the King of No life Kings to be brought to this church, whatever the cost. What do you plan to do with him once he is captured? You know he can't to overcome easily." Lucious said, he was having such fun and later he would have three new members to his clan. Hellsing had remained emotionless through this meeting and nothing changed, "That's none of your business. Do it and we pay you whatever you want within a reasonably amount." He had his hand on his gun inside his cloak already, preparing just in case He wanted to try anything. Lucious turned around and walked away, saying, "Very well then. Have yourselfs ready soon." He knew that the age of lupines will come soon, they evolved to the point where they could control themselves and change at will. "Soon, you will beg to be changed." He walked into the barn where the childern were.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Man I had to read two chaper to keep up.. Both great, and your going to posting the next one when I'm done. Thank you for telling me you worte more. I had toruble finding it. You knwo I like you story so keep going, and I keep posting my comments.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast