+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Blood Wars

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Blood Wars

great poem , awsome i luved it

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Man keep it up.They look great.

P.S. What is easyer to learn??Freanch or Greman?? Because school is going crazy again because we get to choice class And I don't have a clue what to pick{Well I never have a clue }
    Perfection is dull

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f
    Man keep it up.They look great.

P.S. What is easyer to learn??Freanch or Greman?? Because school is going crazy again because we get to choice class And I don't have a clue what to pick{Well I never have a clue }
    go with french, It's easier, okay.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Plz keep the faith ppl. I will post the next chapt soon. Jus keep the faith.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Blood Wars Chapt 7

"My Lord, I advise against it strongly," said Templest. "Going after our whims is not advisable" Templest was standing up at dinner in his mansion with Harbringer at his side. Dracula sitting at the oppsitie seat and was looking Templest. 'He has grown into one of the finest vampires. I never thought he would so quickly establish himself as one of the most feared generals among our kind.' he thought. However, Dracula knew what he was doing and it seemed flawless. "Templest, you must see things from my point of view. She is still virgin, thus it makes it easier to do. Once she has been, we have no need to fear those Knights anymore." Templest knew this was just turning from a bad idea to worst possible situation. "My Lord listen to reason, they are doing it to set up a trap. She is lure in the bear trap and you will be trapped within that country. They know just as well as we do, we cannot cross the ocean without an aid of a ship."

Dracula seemed unmoved by Templest. His wife had not said anything nor had Harbringer. Both women had enjoy their meal but this arguement had turned out to last longer then expected. Both women had decided to walk outside and talk, "It's been awhile since we talked together, Seras." Both women were outstandingly beautiful and could have suggested that they were sister. Both of them had nothing but deep for their partners. Harbringer stood and saw a landscape of a cherry bossom tree in their garden along with the moon hanging low. "Yeah, it's been awhile Victoria since we talked." Both women wearing kimonos and sat down and watching the night go by. Till, "Victoria I'm scared that Templest will do something reckless soon to prove a point to the Lord." She looked worried just thinking about the possibilities that could kill Templest.

Victoria Draculina could see why Seras was worried and said, "What about my partner after what he just propose to do? I'm sure that Templest will not do something that stupid and make Dracula come to his senses." It had been such a long time since she was turned. She had watched from far worlds fall and rise. Time didn't mean anything to her, she was just glad to have someone who she truly loved to carry on. 'Victoria...I can't even remember what my real second name was anymore. To take the second name on in honour in Him." Both women could hear that the arguement had stopped and they had joined them outside. The two couples had decided to enjoy the silence the company they had.

*In a farm*

The place seemed deserted but there were people there, just not normal people. Soon, a few large figures could be seen running rapidly into the barn. Inside, the place was crowded and there was a space in in the middle where there were two werewolves fighting. One was grey with green eye while the other with jet black with reddish eyes. Both fighters were snarling at each other, this had gone on for awhile. There were cuts all over them and suddenly a shotgun went off. Lucious enter the barn, "Fools!!! Do they think we have the time or the numbers to be fighting amongst each other? I did not call all of you together to fight each other but to fight against an ancient enemy. The Nosferatus." The name rang through the place as silence fell heavily on the place. The two werewolves and changed back into their human form. "As the Persians would say, 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend' and in this case, The Royal Protestant Knighthood."

"You can't be serious Lucious. Join with those weaklings to bring the vampires down? You lost sight of what's truly important." said, a black african fighter in the ring. Lucious had rushed to him and held him by the throat with his feet off the ground. "You would dare question me, Raze? After all, You are welcome to try your hand at leading a band of savages. Wait i forgot, it was I who helped all of you evolve into superior beings. The will to control our changes and the transfer of our strength into the human body." Lucious threw Rave across the barn into a gate. Lucious waited as Rave got up who didn't seemed hurt but knew his place in the pack, "Forgive me Lucious, I spoke out of turn and only concern of our kind." He spoke in deep voice. Rave was a gaint of a man and yet knew he could never compare to the evolution that Lucious had made. "My dear boy, I hope you know that I too am concern for the survival of our kind." Rave nodded and put his coat on.

Lucious stood on a platform surveying the now gathered pack. He thought, 'Is this what has become of our pack? Only a hunderd strong?' He began to asked, "Is this all of our kind?" Someone came forward, one of the messengers Lucious sent. " My Lord, we did as we were told but many of the packs were not interested and only raise curosity of a few. Particularly the Parisan and the Dutch clans came." Lucious smiled a bit at that fact and spoke in an anicent lupine tongue which consist of wolfish sounds, "Well, my brethen for making it. Your efforts will be rewarded." One of the dutch clan members came forward and spoke, "So you have not lost the way that our ancestors had paved. I am impress that you speak it so well."

Lucious looked at the dutchman, he looked quite lean and long legs. He assumed that this man could run fast even in his normal state. "I thank you for your praise. And your name is?" The dutchman replied, "Called me Gantz". Lucian acknowlegded and carried on, "Soon, they will come to us because they will see change, change in our favor. Among you are some of the strongest, finest lupines ever trained. We are the Black Wolfs. Soon, we will bring this world to our knees beginning with those english bastards. They hold the majority of the world, thus we must break them down. We will create a new breed in image of their Gods, us." And soon the crowd stirred up, some had even howled in ecstasy. Soon, there were packs of people approaching the barn, weary and yet, feeling that this was the right move. Lucious said, "They're here to join the ranks." He stood laughing rasing his arms as if he had triumphed over his enemies.

*In a Spainish port bay*

The four cloaked figures approached an armarda ship. It seem the ship was about to set off. "Looks like dinner's ready." The figure grinned revealing fangs. Soon, they jumped onto the ship and set about taking the ship. The sailors, soliders only noticed them at the last moment. They began to rip them to shred and blood soon covered the ship's floor. The ship was adrift but a black mass of cloud covered it, the four figures standing at different points of the ship released something from body. The material seem to be alive and taking over the ship. The armada soon set sail towards England.

Meanwhile in the other end of the bay, screams and howling could be heard. The werewolves were killing everyone and taking the ship for their own use. Lucious, the only visible being not being attack walked through the carnage He saw the captain cowering the corner, scared, watching everyone dying on front of him. Lucious, gripped him around the throat and lifted him up, "Soon, your all ships belong to us. Death can only be your way out." He broke his neck and threw him into the sea. Lucious survey the carnage, soon two other ships lit and signalling something. He roared and all the other werewolves stopped and howled in response. They changed back in humans and set about throwing the bloodied bodies over. They then set sail for the same destination but they had no idea what was in stored for them. The new tides of war would soon come.

*In London*

"Get those men ready! I want everyone here to be armed and ready. All personnel not involved with combat please get out of the way." Hellsing was marching about readying the defenses, this was too risky and yet this was do or die time. Sir Hellsing was walking in his chainmail under his clothes. He had three guns loaded and ready to fire. He saw his son direction the troops. His son had grown well and was become strong as a Hellsing should be. "Moses, how goes things in your end of things?" His son turn around and said, "It's alright but I need to make sure that the traps will work." A bell rang, it was time for the war. The only kind sees one side losing constantly. Both Hellsing men quickly walked to their places, Moses being given his equipment, a rapid fire, silver crossbow. Both men stood looking out at the The Thames river, misting began covering it. They were here, the Vampires.

I know this is shorter than the rest but the last chapt is coming up. Sorri ppl if there's any gaps i left in the story.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG! Dude, that's a lot of writing! Very impressive, I must say. Didn't get to read anything after chapter 1 because I have to leave early, but I will try to print them out, and try to read them as I travel through the train. It's be most entertaining. As from what I have read, I really like how you compiled the first chapter. It's great. Keep up the awesome work. Hope to read more!!!

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

*cheers* Finally.

I like it. Fighting, need more fighting!
    Anyways! can't wait for the next one.
    What is there to say? I mean I'v read all of them. I still like when there is fighting.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4