That will listen or even see,
    What pain it is sometimes
    Just try to -be-.

Ignored, rejected, and dismembered,
    Her feelings never remembered.
    Only with scorn and hate
    Is she reguarded.

Sensory overload, she's been bombarded.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bombarded.

VERY NICE! Short, sweet, and a bit sour as well. Just how I like my chicken, LOL. ^_^

Seriously though, this one is a keeper. You should put this in a book for you to keep for your own record. I hope to read more!

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bombarded.

Why thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed. I didn't think you'd appriciate this one very much for some reason. But then again I never expect anyone to like any of it so maybe I should stop being suprised. Especially when you think it's good. I'll write it in my notebook when I find a replacement for it.

+ Reply to Thread