+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Boondock Samurai

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Boondock Samurai

**I've been working on this ever since I got robbed back in March. It's kinda my vow to never let that happen to myself or anyone else ever again. I hope you like it! ^_^**

Around here, I'm known as Sprout,
    The Boondock Samurai.

I walk through the streets with
    my blade at my side.

I defend honor and could give
    two s***s about pride.

I defend myself and others
    when it's dark outside.

I know how it goes, I've been
    robbed so many times.

Criminals say that my steel
    is much colder than my rhymes.

Evil doers can't appreciate
    simply being alive.

They always gotta take from
    other people.

They love to jump you
    from behind.

Five people with guns and
    only one skinny guy.

Five people it takes to steal
    and hit him in the eye.

No longer will I let my
    self esteem die.

Now I'm the one who comes to
    gun fights with a knife.

My sword is the only thing
    protecting my life.

No longer will I let the evil
    add to people's strife.

I will cut them down to size
    and I will make things right.

Police talk about justicej, but
    they're never out at night.

So, I'll take it in my own hands.
    From darkness, comes the light!

Forever will I roam, with my
    trusty blade at my side.

If you see me, simply
    wave to the Boondock Samurai.

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Post Re: Boondock Samurai

my my @.@ love the way you wrote it, bravery indeed is necessary you've been robbed? @__@ geez wouldn't you really want a sword than?

Anyway the rhyming technique you used is really well written *bravo*

-Zainab

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Boondock Samurai

Quote Originally Posted by ihauntforlust View Post
    my my @.@ love the way you wrote it, bravery indeed is necessary you've been robbed? @__@ geez wouldn't you really want a sword than?

Anyway the rhyming technique you used is really well written *bravo*

-Zainab
    Thanks! I'm glad you like it! ^_^

I was hopin' that my rhymes weren't too bad. I appreciate you takin' the time to read my long poem. To answer you questions: Yeah, I've been robbed about eight times--probably more than that--and after living in the hood for so long and constantly being the target of so many attacks, I got fed up with it.

I started walking around with my sword strapped to my back for the longest time. It's funny, because I've been near--very near--plenty of cops and they've never said anything about it. LOL. Even on the bus! ^_^ But after a while, you start thinking, "Is this a bit too conspicuous?" So now I just carry my knife. On occasion, I carry the sword. But it depends on what neighborhood I'm in. But, I would hate to see it happen to anybody else. It's something I wouldn't wish on any innocent person. I've came home bloody and bruised on plenty of occasions. It's not fun.

Banned levitatinganimelover is off to a good start levitatinganimelover's Avatar
    Thanks

awesome poem i liked it i wish i had more time to read ur stuff i miss people on here so much but noones seems to wanna talk to me much so... keep it ^ and i hope to hear from you soon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by levitatinganimelover View Post
    awesome poem i liked it i wish i had more time to read ur stuff i miss people on here so much but noones seems to wanna talk to me much so... keep it ^ and i hope to hear from you soon
    Hey, thanks! I appreciate your taking the time to read this. I'm glad you liked it. ^_^ I hope to hear from ya soon!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Good poem, atomik. I'm curious 'bout what kinda sword u have, I'm a big fan of swords. Sorry ta hear that u had gotten robbed, I hate it when some ppl wanna take what u have. I've been in plenty of fights, when I was young, where I was out numbered by the ones pickin' the fight and all for various reasons, not least of which was the fact that I had somethin' that they wanted (like my Gameboy when I was in high school). Although it's not exactly the same situation, I think that it, at least, gives me an idea of what u went through. I hope that they got the ones who did it and if they didn', well, I believe that evrythin' that we do often comes back upon us. I certain that it'll all catch up ta them in the end. Just keep the faith, man. Again, very good poem. Keep writin'.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    Good poem, atomik. I'm curious 'bout what kinda sword u have, I'm a big fan of swords. Sorry ta hear that u had gotten robbed, I hate it when some ppl wanna take what u have. I've been in plenty of fights, when I was young, where I was out numbered by the ones pickin' the fight and all for various reasons, not least of which was the fact that I had somethin' that they wanted (like my Gameboy when I was in high school). Although it's not exactly the same situation, I think that it, at least, gives me an idea of what u went through. I hope that they got the ones who did it and if they didn', well, I believe that evrythin' that we do often comes back upon us. I certain that it'll all catch up ta them in the end. Just keep the faith, man. Again, very good poem. Keep writin'.
    Yeah, the last time I was robbed, I was surrounded by six people and took out three before I took off running. ^_^

I have a subdued black ninja sword (I forget the real name, I know it's not a katana). It's got a sheath with a shoulder strap--perfect for stealth and freedom of hands. I also have a smaller sword (looks like a katana but isn't--I'm bad with sword names) and it's dull as a rock, LOL. I couldn't cut hot butter in hell with that blade, but my subdued sword is pretty sharp, light and perfect for self-defense at night. I used to imagine myself in a tree waiting for a target to jump out on. LOL.

Thanks for the comment. I'm glad you liked my poem. I haven't chatted w/you in a while, you should PM me sometime. ^_^

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

I love this. And I have to comment about the subject. Because the saddest thing about something like this happening is, it's usually dumb kids now. I read an article about the northside gangs. Most of them are aged between 13 - 18 years old. THESE ARE PEOPLES BABYS! Holding people up with guns and shooting each other. WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE TEACHING YOUR KIDS OMG *Fumes* THis is a disgrace to humanity, to community. THe north side used to be a stronghold for black and minority people. IT was the only place we could go when this community was started. THey've torn pieces out from under us but we've done our own worst damage. And these kids with no concence and guns is SCARY!

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast