+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Boondock Samurai

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Boondock Samurai

GREAT poem!!! I hope that no evil doer finds you or anyone in your neighborhood again.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    I love this. And I have to comment about the subject. Because the saddest thing about something like this happening is, it's usually dumb kids now. I read an article about the northside gangs. Most of them are aged between 13 - 18 years old. THESE ARE PEOPLES BABYS! Holding people up with guns and shooting each other. WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE TEACHING YOUR KIDS OMG *Fumes* THis is a disgrace to humanity, to community. THe north side used to be a stronghold for black and minority people. IT was the only place we could go when this community was started. THey've torn pieces out from under us but we've done our own worst damage. And these kids with no concence and guns is SCARY!
    Agreed! North Minneapolis used to be the s***!!! Now it is s***!!! WTF, man?! It's sad that so many kids prefer poppin' caps instead of poppin' open a mother f****** book these days. Your nephew is one to watch out for; he's been talkin' all kinds of crazy. And between you and me, every friend I had in elementary school that acted like Dre turned out to be in a gang or in jail. It's a sad sad world we live in...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga_TheLost View Post
    GREAT poem!!! I hope that no evil doer finds you or anyone in your neighborhood again.
    And to Ryoga_TheLost: Let me start by saying I LOVE YOUR SCREEN NAME!!
    Ranma 1/2 is like, one of the best anime series ever!! That alone made me smile. ^_^ Thanks to you and bratling for your comments and concern; I appreciate your taking time to read my rants about the city. ^_^

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

love it love it love it. rele emotional and it shows you aint gonna take no more ish from anyone. you are your own man. rele like the flow and style. keep writing this hardcore ish ya dig?

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    love it love it love it. rele emotional and it shows you aint gonna take no more ish from anyone. you are your own man. rele like the flow and style. keep writing this hardcore ish ya dig?
    Yeah, I dig! ^_^ Thanks, Raimann! I'm glad you like it. Long time, no speak! You should hit me up sometime!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2