A blackbird I am in your cage
    Singing the saddest of songs
    A song of pain and regret
    A song of love forever lost

I’m waiting for the day you will say
    You’re done with my whining and tears
    Waiting for the day you won’t need
    Me to sing and to bleed [for you]

P.s. The first stranza, the lines that inspired me are from a Brendan Perry song "Medusa"

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: In a cage I am

Lasura you have created a poem that is diversed into a strong feeling that makes a soul wanting to let go and I thank you for that this poem has true feelings of nature and wanted to say you have done a most wonderful job you did here my only comment is this/ I love this poem it is about the things you love and want to keep forever and not wanting to let go and I admire this much of it thank you, and you aslo inspire me to not letting go the fears and pain inside the mind.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Lasura you have created a poem that is diversed into a strong feeling that makes a soul wanting to let go and I thank you for that this poem has true feelings of nature and wanted to say you have done a most wonderful job you did here my only comment is this/ I love this poem it is about the things you love and want to keep forever and not wanting to let go and I admire this much of it thank you, and you aslo inspire me to not letting go the fears and pain inside the mind.
    Thank You verry much for this comment!!!! *hughs* It really means a lot that it causes such feelings in someone, it's the best thing my poem could do!!!! Thank You!!! And You're welcome!!!
    Yes, not wanting to let go... A bless and a curse at the same time...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Thank You verry much for this comment!!!! *hughs* It really means a lot that it causes such feelings in someone, it's the best thing my poem could do!!!! Thank You!!! And You're welcome!!!
    Yes, not wanting to let go... A bless and a curse at the same time...
    Well that is what I was hoping for since I started to read this poem it has finally started to make a lot of sense to who I am of not just letting go but to spread my wings and fly away is the term I was looking into describing your poem that is all and yes I am happy that you made this poem come true and make a great inpiration of it and that is all I can say about it. and your really welcome to it this has been a great affect to me.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Such a cool and sad poem as well. Well to me. I hope to see more of your work. I'm glad to read your poem!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

+ Reply to Thread