+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Captain's Log

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Captain's Log

Captain's log; Earth date: nine-seven-oh-seven.
    I need no spaceship, I don't need to scan the heavens.

I keep my log with me where ever I go.
    From the sands of Arizona to Minnesota's snow.

In this log is a list of details.
    A list of actions and events on a day to day scale.

It's a reminder so I don't forget my encounters.
    This log is what makes me feel like I have power.

The power to show people that my word is bond.
    The power to make experience into a song.

Or a poem. Frankly, it really doesn't matter.
    Someone says the wrong thing, the log becomes my trapper.

Like a poacher of words, actions and calls.
    It'll turn all that around and put people against the wall.

I will continue to keep at it until I make it through the fog.
    Ending my entry for today's Captian's log.

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Captain's Log

very good i like it .very emotional and i love the feelings............can't wait for more
    keep it ↑ ♥~*The Princess*~♥
    Yeah, Bye.

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

*Captain's Log* Atomik poem/song is very unique & shows individuality... I love it!!! Remember to tell him to keep up the good work... (As if he needs me to tell him )... ^_^

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks you guys! I'm glad you like it! I'm pretty proud of this one, myself. ^_^

I appreciate your taking the time to read this. Hopefully, you'll like my other works as well. ^_^ Have a good one!

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inuruto View Post
    *Captain's Log* Atomik poem/song is very unique & shows individuality... I love it!!! Remember to tell him to keep up the good work... (As if he needs me to tell him )... ^_^
    Sounds like star Trek to me. . . lol

I loved it though. It was a good poem. The name caught my attention.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shadowrulz View Post
    Sounds like star Trek to me. . . lol

I loved it though. It was a good poem. The name caught my attention.
    That's kinda what I was shootin' for. LOL. Thanks for the comment!

+ Reply to Thread