+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Christmas Wish

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

Cool A Christmas Wish

Alot of children wish for toys,candy, and snow for christmas,but there's one little 8 year old boy who wishes for something much better than any of that. He wishes for his daddy who's been away from home for so long to come home for christmas. See his daddy has been off fighting all the bad guys overseas and hasn't seen him in over 3 years. Four christmas have gone by and he still hasn't had his daddy to be there to hold him tight,tuck him in bed at night, or even watch him go to school for the first time. He writes to him every week, sends him pictures of him and his mommy with smiles on their faces eventhough neither one of them are really happy. Christmas time is almost here so they both look at the sky to find the brightest star to wish on of which so happens to be the christmas star. They take eachother's hand as they look at the star,wish upon wish that daddy will be home for christmas.
    It's now christmas day and they're hoping that when they walk down the stairs and into the living room daddy will be there waiting for them. He's no where to be seen and they are so dissapointed they are almost in tears till one of them feels a light tap on the shoulder and when they turn around it's him! It's daddy! He's finally come home! They each grab him and hug him so tightly he can hardly breathe. They are so very happy he's home. He sits them down on the couch in the living room and says "I have really exciting to tell both of you. They wonder what it could be then he tells them he's home to stay. They all start to cry because not only did their christmas wish come true for him to come home,but now it's even better that they never have to worry about ever leaving them again.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Newbie purple_gal14 may be famous one day purple_gal14 may be famous one day purple_gal14's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A Christmas Wish

nice story...
    their christmas wish came true..
    i hope my wish will be fulfilled likewise..

--merry christmas--

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Aww cool story. It seems like the first story posted in awhile. There been poems posted thread after thread so cool story
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Newbie theedge182 may be famous one day theedge182 may be famous one day
    Thanks

what a great story. i hope that is a touching story i wish i had such a story to tell

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Aww thats so cute, ^_^ this has gotta to the sweetest story out here. Good job, 10/10. I don't see anything wrong with it, but if there is its prob. some grammer mistake which i'm a bad person to ask about hehe.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Newbie babepooh15 may be famous one day babepooh15 may be famous one day babepooh15's Avatar
    Thanks

it's sad but yet beind joy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    poohs my boo

+ Reply to Thread