+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The cold stops it all.

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool Re: The cold stops it all.

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    Wow. I'm glad you guys liked it so much. Adjectives are my favorite I must admit. I'm suprised no one has noticed that about me before.
    Well,

Actually it depends on the reader, It's clearly shown in the poem the use of the adjectives you used,And yeah...Some random adjectives are over used which makes the poem.....how shall I say it....Boring?

I have to say that you used brillient adjectives instead of common ones...

^_^

-Zainab

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The cold stops it all.

I have text based roleplay to thank for that and years of no social life. Too bad it didn't contribute more to my writing skills. I hate to sound repetitive. I guess that's why rhyming is hard for me.

Tom: No, this isn't my first. But thank you!

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The cold stops it all.

I know exactly what you're getting at with this poem. I've been there too. No options, feeling like what's gone on is your fault (oh, I've been there SO many times)... This one kinda touches me--but maybe that's because I know you. It's very well written. I like it a lot! Keep it up! ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2