+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Common Sense

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Common Sense

Use time wisely before it flies by.
    Before you're stuck in a rut--simply wondering, "Why?"

Don't take wooden nickels, they're not even currency.
    Know what you're gettin into when it comes to money.

Simply listen to your heart, f*** everyone else.
    They're not lookin' out for you, they only care about "self".

Watch your back when you're walkin' down the street at night.
    You'll never know who's out there tryin' to rob you or fight.

Never trust a single soul when you're out on the street.
    Because I can promise you this town is full of god-damn theives!

This is nothin' but common sense that I'm tryin' to preach.
    Somethin' that most parents these days forget to teach.

I've had too many negative encounters in my past.
    And people STILL come out at night to try and rob my ass!

So becareful, because I wouldn't want to see
    anyone get "got" as many times as me.

*I was tryin' to tally up how many times I've been robbed before, and came up with this instead. Horray for ADD!! LOL.*

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Common Sense

Dude... Sherm got robbed in broad daylight at NINE THIRTY in the morning. You can't walk alleys at ALL anymore. STupid hoodlums.
    I hope you odn't get robbed again. I really thing Troy's is the prefrible place btw. Plenty of room and he won't care if people crash you know?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    Dude... Sherm got robbed in broad daylight at NINE THIRTY in the morning. You can't walk alleys at ALL anymore. STupid hoodlums.
    I hope you odn't get robbed again. I really thing Troy's is the prefrible place btw. Plenty of room and he won't care if people crash you know?
    Are you refferring to last time Sherm came through? Or was this even more recent? You can't walk anywhere without gettin' robbed in Minneapolis now! All I did was get off of the bus! >_<

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

The last time he was here. He hasn't been inthe city since he went out to work, except lastnight and all we did was smoke a left handed square and he left. I'm up for left handed squares again today!

+ Reply to Thread