+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Confessing

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

Confessing

I've always had such a long day, almost everyday I get home and go up to my room to sleep. My high school is so big and my classes is far from each class that I get tired walking all the way over there from my class. But what's so wonderful about one of my classes is that the guy I'm in love with is there. His name is Matt and he's been my friend since middle school. We are seniors now and yet, I don't have the nerve to confess my love to him. I'm afraid of getting rejected by a great guy like him. He would sometimes come over to my house. Mostly, he would come over to my house when ever he have problems with his family and sleep over for a while until things have calmed down over at his house. He knows most of my secrets except the fact that I have feelings for him. People say that my eyes look cold, though I've never put much eyeliner on and eyeshadow to make my eyes look cold, they still say that they look cold, in a beautiful way. You could say that I'm usually quiet but more talkactive around people I've known for a while, like Matt. I never get along with my older sister. We would always fight alot and one time we had a big fight, I was so mad, I stormed out of the house and went over to Matt's for a while and fell asleep on his bed. He slept right next to me, and when I woke up, he was so close to me, I can feel him beathing behind me. I turned around and look at him sleeping. I could not help it that I almost kissed him.

One day, my girl friend named Wendy came up to me and asked me about Matt. She sounded so happy and said, "Hey, I heard you and Matt been friends for a long time. So I want to ask you if Matt is taken?" I looked at her and smiled since I can't just tell her that I love him. So I told her, "Yeah, we've been friends for a long time. I don't think he's taken." I could tell she's planning to go out with him. My heart felt like it's being torn to pieces but I can't just give it up now. I have to confess my love to Matt but I don't know how. Prom is coming up this week and I already picked out my dress. It's a long, light-blue glittery dress. It doesn't have any straps and it comes in with a see-through mini jacket. I have no one to be my date yet so I was thinking of going alone. Few days before the prom, one of my guy friends asked me if I want to be his date. He's pretty cute, but I still love Matt, of course. I replyed, "I'll think about it." As the bell rings to end school, I went to my locker and saw Matt and Wendy walking together, talking. I show no emotion, I returned to my locker, thinking that it's no big deal for me, but it is for my heart. I finished putting stuff in and taking stuff out to take home from my locker and headed my way to my bus. Wendy rides a different bus so she won't be able to sit next to Matt on the bus. I admit that I'm happy about that. I chose my seat on my bus and Matt came in and sat right next to me. He tells me that Wendy asked to be her date for prom and he said that he will. I'm happy for him. We got off the bus at our stop and walked home together. I waved good-bye to Matt and went in my house. I'm home alone so I'm glad that I'm alone now that I could rest in my room. I called my friend who asked me to the prom, and said yes. I was hoping that Matt would ask me to prom, but Wendy asked him first. I began to wonder, "Is it too late?"
    --------
    If you want to read more, lemme know and I might make another thread of part two. Part two is going to be edited, if you want the unedited one, PM me and I will send it to you.
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Confessing

I like it and want to read more
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow really nice job bloody
    i wonder why girls are so on to making stories like the ''thingys''
    this storie is likesome sort of journal or diario.

perdoname michelle!

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

lol it's a "first person" story so yeah. I'll make another thread that says "Confessing 2" for part 2. it's gonna be edited though =P

Newbie achilles may be famous one day achilles may be famous one day achilles's Avatar
    i live in my world a world where fantasy is real...
    Thanks

here is the first part, its also great, so real...
    Last edited by achilles; Aug 24, 2006 at 11:24 PM.

CabalOnline USA cabalkiller.freeforums.org ogplanet.com

Thanks

Thank you, yeah this is the first part, I recently made part two now. ^_^ hope you liked it.

Newbie achilles may be famous one day achilles may be famous one day achilles's Avatar
    i live in my world a world where fantasy is real...
    Thanks

Wink Re: Confessing

yeah i did read and like it both of them great job... pm if you make a third pls thanks.

CabalOnline USA cabalkiller.freeforums.org ogplanet.com

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, cool! Awesome! Just the sort of thing a teenager would go through ... correct me if I'm wrong :3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast