+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Confessing (part two)

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

Confessing (part two)

Note: It's edited, so if you want to read the orginal one, PM me or just ask here and I will PM it to you.
    -------

Prom night, I was so nervous that I couldn't think. I already got my hair done, make up done and now I just put on my dress. I sat on my bed as I put on my shoes. I begin to think about Matt for some reason. His lips is so sexy that I feel like I want to kiss his lips. Someone knocked on my door and I opened it, it's Matt! I took a good look at him in his tux. He looks so darn good in his tux. "Looking good!" Matt said as he spun me. I giggled and said, "Aren't you suppose to pick up Wendy?" Matt cleared his thoat and said, "She says that she's waiting for me at the prom. So yeah, wondering if I could have a ride with you and your date?" "Sure!" I said excitely. My date's waiting outside the doorway and we all went in my car. We all went in and got to the party. So many people is at the prom. I took a deep breath and went out the limo along with Matt and my date.

After a few songs playing, it feels like it's been all night since I got here and felt tired but don't want to go home. A slow song came on and reminded me of Matt. I sat at the empty table and looked at the people slow dancing. Tears began to form in my eyes. I wiped it out so I could hold it all in. Matt sat next to me and asked, "Have a good time?" I nodded quickly and smiled at him. I see no signs of Wendy so I asked him. He said, "Wendy's in the bathroom now." I feel sick so I told him I'm gonna get some fresh air. I went outside and no one else is outside so I sat on the stairs near the entrance. After the song is over, Matt came out and sat next to me. I felt that this is now a right time to confess my love to him. I gathered up all the nerve and told him. I barely could talk and I could barely hear myself talking right. He couldn't say anything and the whether slowly begins to change. It started to thunder and soft rain begins to come. I got up and didn't feel right so I went out in the rain, and I started walking towards my car. I start to worry that Matt might reject me. Then as soon as I got to my car and took out my keys, Matt suddenly grabbed my arms and pulled me towards him, facing him. My face is so close to his that my lips is touching his. We stared at each other for minutes and then we french kissed. It lasted long, and good. He kisses me like he's an expert at it.

Matt drove me to his favorite place. It's the view of the beautiful city, and it's good too. We're in the car and I was looking at the view. Matt pulled me to the back of the car and then we held each other so close, I feel hot. His eyes stares into my brown eyes. Could this mean he loves me back? This is too good to be true.
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Confessing (part two)

Quote Originally Posted by For3v3r_Lost View Post
    Note: It's edited, so if you want to read the orginal one, PM me or just ask here and I will PM it to you.
    -------

Prom night, I was so nervous that I couldn't think. I already got my hair done, make up done and now I just put on my dress. I sat on my bed as I put on my shoes. I begin to think about Matt for some reason. His lips is so sexy that I feel like I want to kiss his lips. Someone knocked on my door and I opened it, it's Matt! I took a good look at him in his tux. He looks so darn good in his tux. "Looking good!" Matt said as he spun me. I giggled and said, "Aren't you suppose to pick up Wendy?" Matt cleared his thoat and said, "She says that she's waiting for me at the prom. So yeah, wondering if I could have a ride with you and your date?" "Sure!" I said excitely. My date's waiting outside the doorway and we all went in my car. We all went in and got to the party. So many people is at the prom. I took a deep breath and went out the limo along with Matt and my date.

After a few songs playing, it feels like it's been all night since I got here and felt tired but don't want to go home. A slow song came on and reminded me of Matt. I sat at the empty table and looked at the people slow dancing. Tears began to form in my eyes. I wiped it out so I could hold it all in. Matt sat next to me and asked, "Have a good time?" I nodded quickly and smiled at him. I see no signs of Wendy so I asked him. He said, "Wendy's in the bathroom now." I feel sick so I told him I'm gonna get some fresh air. I went outside and no one else is outside so I sat on the stairs near the entrance. After the song is over, Matt came out and sat next to me. I felt that this is now a right time to confess my love to him. I gathered up all the nerve and told him. I barely could talk and I could barely hear myself talking right. He couldn't say anything and the whether slowly begins to change. It started to thunder and soft rain begins to come. I got up and didn't feel right so I went out in the rain, and I started walking towards my car. I start to worry that Matt might reject me. Then as soon as I got to my car and took out my keys, Matt suddenly grabbed my arms and pulled me towards him, facing him. My face is so close to his that my lips is touching his. We stared at each other for minutes and then we french kissed. It lasted long, and good. He kisses me like he's an expert at it.

Matt drove me to his favorite place. It's the view of the beautiful city, and it's good too. We're in the car and I was looking at the view. Matt pulled me to the back of the car and then we held each other so close, I feel hot. His eyes stares into my brown eyes. Could this mean he loves me back? This is too good to be true.

ya its defenetly good as the other 1
    send me the other 1 k bloody

perdoname michelle!

Newbie achilles may be famous one day achilles may be famous one day achilles's Avatar
    i live in my world a world where fantasy is real...
    Thanks

so sweet, i like it... was the other one like this one but few changes?

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

the unedited version should be better....................pm me the unedited version......

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

I like this one too. Can't wait to read more
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by achillies
    so sweet, i like it... was the other one like this one but few changes?
    Yes it's like this one but with changes, wanna read?

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless_mage
    the unedited version should be better....................pm me the unedited version......
    okay, i'm gonna PM you the unedited one soon =) and HieisLove, wanna read the unedited one or just keep on reading the edited one?

and I'm glad that you all liked it.
    Last edited by For3v3r_Lost; Aug 23, 2006 at 05:35 PM.
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless_mage View Post
    they are unedited and there reaaaaaaally good.

perdoname michelle!

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

nice reaslly nice. i like it

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast