+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Confessions of the Heart

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks

Confessions of the Heart

I hope this turned out okay, because it's something that I've been experincing lately and I had to let it out!

Confessions of the Heart

We’ve been friends for what seems like forever and now the time has come
    I want to open up my heart and let words flow endless like a raging waterfall
    Except the easiest thing is often the hardest thing to let flow out of my mouth
    Curiosity sets in like people’s minds often wonder if a person is talking about them

As I sit quietly thinking of what to say to you my thoughts begin swarming in my mind
    The constant buzzing of word sounds like a hive of angry bees protecting their queen
    Asking myself endless questions that forever seem to go unanswered in everyday life
    Trapped inside my own heart frantically searching for the person I thought I once knew

Beginning to write every word down in hopes of finding that perfected chord to reach out
    My palms get sweaty my heart races as if I am singing in the greatest concert of my life
    Each word twist and turns forming sentences the begin to turn into the perfect message
    Now I’m hearing each melodic note as it flies through the air from my heart’s strings

Saying I’ve admired from afar yet I’m always near as a friend to help you through anything
    Memories of you and I are constantly playing in my head like my favorite CD on repeat
    Trying to live out each moment to where it will never end I build myself up to tell you this
    You are my midnight sun, you are my moon lit day with this I want to say I love you

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Confessions of the Heart

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox1 View Post
    As I sit quietly thinking of what to say to you my thoughts begin swarming in my mind
    The constant buzzing of word sounds like a hive of angry bees protecting their queen
    Asking myself endless questions that forever seem to go unanswered in everyday life
    Trapped inside my own heart frantically searching for the person I thought I once knew
    I really like this stanza. It shows everything that someone does. Your words seem to put the perfect picture in my mind. I think everyone can say that they have atleast done this a time or two in their life.

The rest of the poem flowed very nicely and you got your message acrossed very well. Whoever she is, she's a lucky girl. Good job.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to fireandice For This Useful Post:

BlueFox1 (Dec 28, 2007)

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    I really like this stanza. It shows everything that someone does. Your words seem to put the perfect picture in my mind. I think everyone can say that they have atleast done this a time or two in their life.

The rest of the poem flowed very nicely and you got your message acrossed very well. Whoever she is, she's a lucky girl. Good job.
    Thanks for the awesome comment and feedback fireandice! My whole intention in this poem was to put my feeling and emotions into it to try and present the perfect image in the readers mind! You are right we all go through something similar to this and I just had to let mine experince out weather it serves as a guide or to relate to others who've experinced this feeling!

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

Cool Re: Confessions of the Heart

Very sweet poem bro. If guys read this to girls we'd melt right in their arms. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to read your next one.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CherryBlossom18 For This Useful Post:

BlueFox1 (Dec 30, 2007)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CherryBlossom18 View Post
    Very sweet poem bro. If guys read this to girls we'd melt right in their arms. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to read your next one.
    Thanks for the feedback sis! I honestly know that no one in this forum will use my words as something to tell girls, quite frankly no one really reads what I have to say except the ones that are open minded enough to read and understand what I'm truly trying to say. You, Shini, Kimi, Soldat of Life, Sazzy and a couple of others always give me something to strive for and that I truly appreciate!

+ Reply to Thread