Life and it's lies.
    Make it feel like pointlessness.

Make me revel in my loneliness.
    Because they'll never get it.

They'll never understand.
    And probably neither will you.

Why I couldn't let you,
    Be my man.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Couldn't,can't

I understand, Chan. Believe me, I do. It's just a bit painful to know why things are the way they are. I'm sorry... for everything.

I like this poem, it's well written.

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

So sad and along with Atomic I understand! It is so sad being lonly and no one understanding you, it sad and some times i feel as if i'm not complete. Keep up the great work! i like your work and how sometimes how it relates to myself!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you both for the lovely comments. Your both my favorite commenters. You guys and Rayme. I feel, like a ghost, Incomplete and see through. Really exposed and vulnrible and incomplete. I'm glad you can identify with this aswell. It's always more comforting to not be alone.
    My neice is trying really hard to type to you too. By the way. (She's six months. )

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    Thanks

Cute! I like to know that we are your fav! *wispers* (must be a minnesota thing). lol =^.^=
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Must be. <3 for midwesterners.We wrawk. Oh and we speak more proper english then the rest of the country too. how ya' like THEM apples?!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

that poem is really well writen I think it places it lost its rhyme a little but it didn't matter too much, it came back anyway.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Thanks

Yeah i aggree! And I prefer peaches! Lol! better than apples!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast